how many 200 mile per

orangebusa??

Registered
how many have actually ht 200mph on the busa should be some kind of club on the board may be there is and dont know about it i havent but want to only a true measurment not a speedo a radar

ALL I WANNA DO IS ROOMA ZOOM ZOOM AT 200mph STRAIGHT TO THE MOON

what does it take

2003 207mph (GPS) less then a mile
2004 208mph (GPS) in 9/10's of a mile

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074875386 -->

I would like to get over to MAXTON some time and get a certified 200 MPH in 9/10's but I need more power. Turbo.....motor work......Turbo......motor work........hmmm.....?
rock.gif
??

Josh
biggrin.gif

turbo will pay off better in the end....be slightly more expensive but give you way more horse than you will get with a big bore.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074913050 -->

First member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club in the 21st century. (Gasoline Busa with stock exhaust). Charter member of the Old Fart's Club.
thumbs-up.gif

I've had more than 50 official time slips at Maxton over 200 MPH on 6 different bikes.  Best is 241+ MPH.

At Bonneville, I've been timed at up to 258 MPH in a 1000cc streamliner car.  Been down the salt over 200 MPH many times, on 3 different bikes (Including one built by Landspeed Larry-see above) and in two different cars.

I can't wait to do it again!

OK How the F do you guys stay on at that speed? I feel like Im gonna get dragged off at 150+. Does the fact that Im 6'6" and 275 and cant tuck like a jockey have anything to do with it
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wow.gif

i dont know about the 6'6" and 275 part, i am basically the same size, 6'7" and 260 and i've taken my gsxr 750 past 170 (gps) and i've felt safe and thats a much smaller bike. once my busa comes in, i plan on hitting 200.... at least

Thanx Mike. That was all motor, 17/39 sprockets, hit the limiter pretty good. Prob has a little more with different gearing.

Dave

<!--EDIT|DaveO
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075143678 -->

WOW thats nuts.....the fastest ive been was 163 on a gsxr1100.My busa is still new...."0 miles"I cant wait to see what it dose on the right road at the right time.Its a 2004 stock how fast are they?Around 185 stock?
rock.gif

WOW thats nuts.....the fastest ive been was 163 on a gsxr1100.My busa is still new...."0 miles"I cant wait to see what it dose on the right road at the right time.Its a 2004 stock how fast are they?Around 185 stock?
rock.gif
Easy easy!! Wait for some miles.
biggrin.gif
186mph (true) which is about 200 on the speedo

What?  We are the ONLY 200 MPH people on this site!
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

I just assumed, after looking at LABUSAS that EVERY Hayabusa owner had been AT LEAST 200.

wow.gif

wow.gif

I'm close enough I can taste it.

I am hoping for some good March weather, cause I got records to break.

muscle.gif

Back