How long did you have to wait to vote ?

when u live in a completely BLUE state you feel like ur vote is a waste of time.....:whistle: and it is but if u dont vote u cant bittch

Not asking who for or how just curious how it is around the country ?
How long if at all did you have to wait in line or timewise to vote ?
I love where I live !
Zero time !
Walk in , show voter reg card , here's your ballot and there's an open booth .
Took all of ten minutes :cheerleader:

Similar experience for me today. The wife said it was terrible an hour earlier. I have one observation that's completely different from my voting experiences at this same location for over 30 years, but I'll keep that little nugget to myself vs. starting and out and out fight here :laugh:

Keith I would tend to agree with you but even if you are working you need to find time to do what not many in the world have the right to do .
My old boss years ago would get upset and try to prevent us from leaving midday to go vote but I always just looked at him and said 'I'll be back......if you want me to?'
Some things like that job can be replaced , the right to vote or the time to do so can't .
In 2008 more americans participated in the presidential election than had since 1968 and only 40% of eligible voters participated. Part of the reason we're in the mess we're in.

They're predicting a 74% voter turnout here in Missouri this time around. I voted after work (around 2:45), no wait at all. In and out in about 15 minutes.

So if you live in NY and were displaced by the storm you can vote in any precinct?
Unless you are at your assigned one there is no log to sign off on so theoretically one person could travel the state voting in numerous precincts?
If you live in NJ and were displaced by storm you can vote via email or fax?
Sounds like a recipe for conspiracy? I guess it's a good thing those two states are already blue.

about 15 minutes. No Black Panther voter intimidation (bummer)....:banghead:

Philadelphia--stopped by at 830 am this morning, and lines were incredibly long, so I went to work. Tonight at 630 pm, no lines.

absentee in Florida. I threw it in the mail 2 weeks ago. Worth the 60 cents especially after seeing 4 hour long lines in Miami :banghead:

Back