How Fast Is The Busa

Decklin

Registered
Well I was watching Biker Boys with a friend of mine and in the final race between the father and son I noticed even in Hollywood they cant make the Busa lose unless they roll of the throttle. I was laughin and pissing my friend of who has an R1. I was like look even hollywood cant make the bike lose to another bike without rolling off it. Just thought it was funny might be me though

true dat. yeah... but ya know..... I think fast is relative. Yes, the busa is the fastest out of the crate, but EVERYBODY and their grandma MODS everything until they are blue in the face and everyone gets faster and faster than everyone else. I think the male p!55!ng contest is pathetic. It comes down to who blows the most money, whether they have it or not. My Busa is stock for life, because I enjoy riding a fast bike without having to waste my ridign time tinkering with it to make it faster. Many many people do that and enjoy the heck out of it and I respect that. If I raced people local there is a good chance my but would be handed to me because A) I don't focus on street racing, B) I've modded nothing and any R1 with a pipe and a sproket should be able to toast me on my best day. Then he can go, "Yeah, I beat the fastest bike on the planet!" Tell ya what, Heathcliff... you buy and install a pipe and a sprocket for MY bike and we'll try again. It just ain't right. The busa IS King out of the crate, and no one can contest it. But who is fastest depends on mods. Notice the bikes in Biker Boyz had mods. Wait a sec... did I just do a rant? I DID! I DID DO a rant! Shame on me. I should be out riding. Later!
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...

true true
tounge.gif

Back