hooters lunch run???

super.gif
PM -->
semi @ Feb. 05 2008 said:
1290056[/ATTACH] PM]
i imagine i will be there, although the girls at the Chick-fil-a on the next block were MUCH better looking
beerchug.gif
we could always push the hooters time back a bit, that way we get the second team girls at 4:30.... the second team is notorious for bein hotter than the first....
I thought men only went there because of the wings....that's what I've always been told any way....LOL
laugh.gif
Randy, you the man
laugh.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

okay...i'll go...but let it be known...i can get pretty wiley when i get all hot and bothered in the middle of the day...in the middle of the mountains....with no one around for miles...that could hear you ...well?...scream for help!
laugh.gif
He must be talking to you Ozzy
whistling.gif

I am in, but no one is allowed to make fun of me for eating a salad
pissed.gif
this time!!
salad?...wtf?
rock.gif

"salad" reminds me of waffle house...

cause ya eat it covered and smothered but it comes out scattered and splattered!
laugh.gif

not a nice thing to do to your 1 piece leathers...

especially when restroom facilities are far and few between!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

super.gif
PM -->
1290482[/ATTACH] PM]
i imagine i  will be there, although the girls at the Chick-fil-a on the next block were MUCH better looking
beerchug.gif
we could always push the hooters time back a bit, that way we get the second team girls at 4:30....  the second team is notorious for bein hotter than the first....
I thought men only went there because of the wings....that's what I've always been told any way....LOL
laugh.gif
if you want to call them wings, that is fine with me
laugh.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

super.gif
PM -->
1291976[/ATTACH] PM]
i imagine i will be there, although the girls at the Chick-fil-a on the next block were MUCH better looking
beerchug.gif
we could always push the hooters time back a bit, that way we get the second team girls at 4:30.... the second team is notorious for bein hotter than the first....
laugh.gif
if you want to call them wings, that is fine with me
laugh.gif
drools.gif
Wings!!!

super.gif

laugh.gif

okay...i'll go...but let it be known...i can get pretty wiley when i get all hot and bothered in the middle of the day...in the middle of the mountains....with no one around for miles...that could hear you ...well?...scream for help!
laugh.gif
No problem Jinks, when we get back to the Phillips we have someone there that can make you feel like a "WET Noodle"
laugh.gif

post_80_20988_Reba.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No problem Jinks, when we get back to the Phillips we have someone there that can make you feel like a "WET Noodle"
laugh.gif
Hal...ease up on the parsley it's messing with your mind
rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Back