Hi everyone!

gstspeedster

Donating Member
Registered
Hi all!  Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm a first timer as far as busas go. I'm expecting my 06 LE in a few weeks. I've already been snooping through the boards here getting ideas for my first few mods. Definitaly sold on the HMF dual high mounts! I'm thinking carbon cans to set off the pearl white. It seems HMF doesn't make titanium cans. Power Commander IIIusb, and lowering the bike. I'm a short guy 5'5". All bikes are too tall for me stock. And I'm already in love with the idea of a turbo busa since my previous toy was a heavily moddifed turbo car. But I'll wait untill the warrenty runs out for something like that, If I ever get the courage to do it!! Any hints, sugestions, or tricks would be greatly appreciated.  Maybe like prefered methods of breaking in a new busa, how to store it in the winter months, maintenece, etc.... whatever comes to mind..  Well I've rambled long enough... Again Hi to everyone and I look forward to meeting you all in time!! Thanks in advance!!!

Welcome!
smile.gif

Welcome to the board  when she comes in don't forget the Pics?
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132772336 -->

Welcome! Do a search on HMF pipes. There are installation issues/concerns you should be aware of, but the end result is nice.

Welcome and congrats!!!!
Where are the pics!!!!!!
Next go buy a $5000 raffle ticket!!!!!! Here's the link,,,

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

What up? Welcome and get to know ur Busa b4 you turbo it. It would be wise our young padawan.

Painless, I'm from Lafayette, IN.
And as far as experience I've been riding on and off for about 16yrs or so. gsxr-750, 900rr, even had a can-o-tuna 600 way back when, and even futher back I had a seca I. So the busa will be the largest displacement bike I've ever bought. I've ridden a couple of cruisers that were 1600's I believe. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! I can't wait to join the elite
jump9.gif

Back