Hi everyone!

gstspeedster

Donating Member
Registered
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm a first timer as far as busas go. I'm expecting my 06 LE in a few weeks. I've already been snooping through the boards here getting ideas for my first few mods. Definitaly sold on the HMF dual high mounts! I'm thinking carbon cans to set off the pearl white. It seems HMF doesn't make titanium cans. Power Commander IIIusb, and lowering the bike. I'm a short guy 5'5". All bikes are too tall for me stock. And I'm already in love with the idea of a turbo busa since my previous toy was a heavily moddifed turbo car. But I'll wait untill the warrenty runs out for something like that, If I ever get the courage to do it!! Any hints, sugestions, or tricks would be greatly appreciated. Maybe like prefered methods of breaking in a new busa, how to store it in the winter months, maintenece, etc.... whatever comes to mind.. Well I've rambled long enough... Again Hi to everyone and I look forward to meeting you all in time!! Thanks in advance!!!

I am new too, so I'll just say HI to ya also  
jump9.gif

welcome aboard
smile.gif
break in methods vary some say like the owners manual says and others say hard on a dyno. search the site there are threads on all of this
cool.gif

welcome and congrats
We need pics as soon asap
Go buy a raffle ticket,,,, here's the link
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see pics of your growling bouncing baby Busa!
Are you getting the '06 limited edition?
What kind of scoot have you been riding?
I was told to change oil at 500miles and again at 500 miles and during this first 1000 miles not to exceed 5K RPM. The oil changes were easy, but Suzi just kept begging for more RPM's and want Suzi wants, well she usually gets.

Welcome, and we need to see pics of that '06 LE when she arrives ... especially those of us with the '05 LE's! Mine's bone stock right now, and the power ... is ... unbelievable!
biggrin.gif

Well I guess my previous post didn't show up. So here I go again!
I've been riding on and off for about 18yrs or so now. I've had a long list of bikes from an old yahama seca to 900rr's to gsxr750's. I'm not a risk taker at all I like to cruize and I only go "fast" when conditions are optimal, such as in a track environment. I'm not saying I've never gotten a little froggy at times, but for the most part I love cruizing. I built a fast turbo car, but since got rid of it. There is just no feeling like being on the road on top of two wheels.
Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum and I will post pics as soon as she comes in!! 2006LE!
beerchug.gif

Hi all!  Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm a first timer as far as busas go. I'm expecting my 06 LE in a few weeks. I've already been snooping through the boards here getting ideas for my first few mods. Definitaly sold on the HMF dual high mounts! I'm thinking carbon cans to set off the pearl white. It seems HMF doesn't make titanium cans. Power Commander IIIusb, and lowering the bike. I'm a short guy 5'5". All bikes are too tall for me stock. And I'm already in love with the idea of a turbo busa since my previous toy was a heavily moddifed turbo car. But I'll wait untill the warrenty runs out for something like that, If I ever get the courage to do it!! Any hints, sugestions, or tricks would be greatly appreciated.  Maybe like prefered methods of breaking in a new busa, how to store it in the winter months, maintenece, etc.... whatever comes to mind..  Well I've rambled long enough... Again Hi to everyone and I look forward to meeting you all in time!! Thanks in advance!!!
Welcome to the broad.

This is the best site on the net.

Back