Hi Everyone

I came here to learn about the hayabusa before I got my black n red 2006......which I heard was the fastest color.
biggrin.gif

I just want to say hi to everyone and thank you all for all the information that you gave to guide my decision.
Don't let them lie to ya. You heard right it IS the fastest color
+1 And, being new to this board myself I cant beleive no vets have commented on the reflectors & warning labels
wow.gif

Congrats man and welcome! Ohhh.....don't listen to these kids arguing about which color is fastest, they sound like a bunch of cackling hens in a barnyard! You listen to an old wise owl like me...........Blue/Silver my lad, without a doubt, IS the fastest color to ever adorn hayabusa plastic, period!
smile.gif

Congrats man and welcome! Ohhh.....don't listen to these kids arguing about which color is fastest, they sound like a bunch of cackling hens in a barnyard! You listen to an old wise owl like me...........Blue/Silver my lad, without a doubt, IS the fastest color to ever adorn hayabusa plastic, period!
smile.gif
other than 05' black and red
poke.gif

Welcome. Nice scoot. Now quit smiling for the cameraand start the moddin' I have a few initial suggestions..... j/k! Great lookin scoot.

lookin sweet ! that red is nice !i thought the limited editions had adjustable cams that gave them a 15 horsepower more , oh , you guys ment fastest 2 tone !
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Great looking BUSA!

Welcome to the board, now you must remove the stickers and reflectors because they make your ride at least 10mph slower
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

congrats on the new ride. It will be very hard to get that grin off your face. I have had mine a year the 17 th of this month and the grin is still there. Yeah, you need to come to the Busa Bash for sure.

Back