Help

busataz

Registered
Ya i just got my mr turbo kit from on here and i was woundering if anybody had a install guide????? i sent richard a message but if anyone has one i could get i would like that. thanks mike :thumbsup::thumbsup::please:

Ya i just got my mr turbo kit from on here and i was woundering if anybody had a install guide????? i sent richard a message but if anyone has one i could get i would like that. thanks mike :thumbsup::thumbsup::please:

Richard is busy with his newborn changing diapers - not much different from dealing with customers sometimes!:laugh:

POWERHOUSE is an RCC dealer - we will be happy to help. Send me a pm with your specific information - what year your bike is, what kit you have. I can email you any instructions you need . . .:goodidea:

PM sent thanks alot guys. O ya is it ok to run like a 20 50 full syn oil or do turbos not like that just more ???

PM sent thanks alot guys. O ya is it ok to run like a 20 50 full syn oil or do turbos not like that just more ???

10/40 full synthetic, Mobil 1 or Amsoil, or some other MOTORCYCLE SPECIFIC full syn is preferred . . . when it comes to synthetics DO NOT use car oil, ever!

hey just another ??? I seen on Schnitz racing site he has 36lb injectors that he said would support 300 hp on the stock fuel pump. Can you just use those instead of a after market fuel pump for the turbo?????:whistle:

Only thing I've ever ran was car 15/50 synthetic or 20/50 sythetic with no issues just have to know which ones are fine (some have oil modifiers that make clutches slip some don't)

Last edited:
Only thing I've ever ran was car 15/50 synthetic or 20/50 sythetic with no issues just have to know which ones are fine (some have oil modifiers that make clutches slip some don't)

You are absolutely correct, thanks for that. You have to be careful what you tell people sometimes, since not everybody is as thorough as you are . . .
some customers are telling me that they are using synthetic car oil WITH friction modifiers and have no problem . . . what are you using?:errrr:

I used to use mobil 1 but since last formula change I have changed to royal purple
I am contemplating going to Lucas oil full sythetic but still undecided

hey just another ??? I seen on Schnitz racing site he has 36lb injectors that he said would support 300 hp on the stock fuel pump. Can you just use those instead of a after market fuel pump for the turbo?????:whistle:

Trouble is its not just the pump but the relationship between pump, regulator injectors,engine manager and boost pressure,
the end result needs to flow the correct amount of fuel at higher pressures than NA bikes will usually see.

i'm all for bigger injectors but still would upgrade the pump , and you may need better engine management or reflash to get crisp throttle response on bigger injectors

Back