Help ..which is best

Well it is a resistor . I've seen many electrical parts bad out of the box when new so yep , they could go bad .

Good idea there . Take it off without removing the map and drive it and see how it acts .

Since you have the map on your computer and can reinstall it "I'm guessing ", you could hit the low button once , then another  , then a third time while testing in that rpm range and see if it helped but only after taking the TRE off and driving it first . The TRE also gives a richer map before the map maker trims it so the bike should be leaner after removing it if it's working . Either way , removing it should show a difference good or bad .

If you get it corrected for the most part by doing so Quasar will have more info to go by .

Low button ?
rock.gif

Well pulled the TRE off and reinstalled the Quasar Map and there is Diffently a difference Seems to run Great at the low end ,Thats where I was having my problem at . What do you think, was it the TRE thats Bad
rock.gif
?

Maybe , but best part it saved you money on a new pipe and it's running good
biggrin.gif

By chance could anyone of hit those three button's "for" you at some point and time ?

Meaning jacked with it without you knowing ? If so , the only way to get the map back like it was is to remove and install inwhich you have done .

No nobody touches my bike .Im very picky that way .. Im the only one that ever worked on it ,I like doing my own stuff to it ,but the tunner guys did map it and I was standing there with them when they made the maps .and they didnt touch the buttons.

And yea it is saving me money on a New exhaust. I guess it wasnt that Huh!! LOL. Aso would to think you for all the help .

Back