HELP! Anyone a pest inspector on here?

okay, that 2nd pic was hard for me to make out but it all looks okay. i wouldnt take ANY drywall out unless it will help you sleep better at night. the damage is always going to be worse at the bottom so if the bottom is cool there is no reason to believe farther up to  be worse. it is unusual that this is all that was done though. I would still get the treatment and have traps put out and monitor them yourself. structurally speaking there is nothing wrong. just flake off the loose paint up the wall and skim with some drywall mud (any kind is fine but lightweight is easier to sand) please feel free to PM me if you need anything. you just have some very minor cosmetic probs. easily fixed by ANY homeowner
smile.gif
Thanks for all your help and everyone that replied. I feel much better about it than when the guy first told me about it. As long as everything is still cool with the bank I will get the house and get some preventive treatment done to make sure the little f'ers dont come back from vacation.  

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

okay, that 2nd pic was hard for me to make out but it all looks okay. i wouldnt take ANY drywall out unless it will help you sleep better at night. the damage is always going to be worse at the bottom so if the bottom is cool there is no reason to believe farther up to  be worse. it is unusual that this is all that was done though. I would still get the treatment and have traps put out and monitor them yourself. structurally speaking there is nothing wrong. just flake off the loose paint up the wall and skim with some drywall mud (any kind is fine but lightweight is easier to sand) please feel free to PM me if you need anything. you just have some very minor cosmetic probs. easily fixed by ANY homeowner
smile.gif
Thanks all your help. I feel much better about it than when the guy first told me about it. As long as everything is still cool with the bank I will get the house and get some preventive treatment done to make sure the done come back from vacation.  

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
your cool man, absolutly NOTHING to worry about as far as this is concerned. If you need or want any advice on anything else with the house ie. things to look for before buying dont hesitate better to know too much. Inspectors sometimes skim over and others nit pick too much. I wish your house was closer I'd look at it w/ you.

i can and am willing to walk you through anything. here to help you bro.
beerchug.gif
Ok come over and help me paint it after I get it.    
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man that a piece of cake for me. it would take 1 day to do the entire interior but your tooo far away.
laugh.gif
i know your kiddin but i really would do it for ya. ive done for friends before they just buy paint and pay the labor of my employees. my labor is free. i just like to help friends.
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 man that a piece of cake for me. it would take 1 day to do the entire interior but your tooo far away.
laugh.gif
 i know your kiddin but i really would do it for ya. ive done for friends before they just buy paint and pay the labor of my employees. my labor is free. i just like to help friends.
ThumbsUp.gif
I think you need to get out and do something... I just noticed that you have about 400 more posts than me and only been here for three months.
laugh.gif
Slow winter huh...
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
I think you need to get out and do something... I just noticed that you have about 400 more posts than me and only been here for three months.  
laugh.gif
Slow winter huh...  
whistling.gif
laugh.gif
ya thats the way it goes when your the boss in my line of work. winter is slow and the hours go to empoyees first. I give manual labor when needed. i say manual labor cause i do still have to work i just have to only do office type work during slow season. the other season i have to do both. the guys think i got it easy but in the summer months when we get off work they go home and i have billing, payroll, estimates, taxes (dont get me started) ect....less $ this time of year but i get to recoup. now that i found this place
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Back