Hello Liberals

Zerks

Registered
I was going to post something on Craigslist and spotted this...

Hello liberals.

I tolerated Obama for 8 years and kept mostly quiet, and did want him to be a good President for our entire Country (I've never wanted a President to be bad for your country!). I remember when he would go overseas and publicly bash the very country that overwhelming put him where he was - twice. I damn well remember when Obama referred to Americans as "enemy" in a racist tirade on a public television station.

Here is my issue with the whole, “let us all be a United States again” that we hear from Joe Biden and his affiliates (all while they spew hatred against almost half the country). For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have gone and scorched earth. You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops. The problem is 75+ million of us have memories longer than a hamster.

-We remember the women’s march (vagina costumes and all) the day after inauguration.
-We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments.
-We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”
-We remember Maxine Waters telling followers to get in their faces, tell us we’re not welcome here and harass us in restaurants.

-We remember the President’s spokesperson being kicked out of a restaurant.
-We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.
-We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.
-We remember Trump supporters kicked off commercial airline flights.
-We remember anti-Trump riots, looting and destruction.
-We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head.
-We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump.
-We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
-We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address. (clearly NOT a 'union' move!)
-We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.
-We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.
-We remember the President and his staff being spied on and lied about.
-We remember five people shot on a ball field.
-We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.
-We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.

-We remember the state governors asking and getting federal help while blaming Trump for their problems, yet rightfully demanding their 10th Amendment State's Rights and saying the federal government shouldn't intervene in their State.

-We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.
-We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.
-We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump (certainly not very 'loving and tolerant'!)
-We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.
-We remember billions of dollars of destruction, the ruin of thousands of businesses and 20 people killed in their “mostly peaceful protests”.

This list could probably be added to, but you get the idea. My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me.

As I was reading your post, I looked out my window and saw this . . .
25720EFF-6DF2-40FF-B573-D63039CF90A2.jpeg

God’s promise of better things to come...
and I’m sure looking forward to better times ahead after last year.

I come here to read about motorcycles.
Enough politics, please.
I know we're all frustrated by the D.C. drama, whether Trump or Biden, but venting here is a horror.
Go to a political board or FOX, CNN, MSNBC etc. and talk about it.
While here, just bash Harleys for crying' out loud!
We can ALL agree on that.

Enough politics, please.
I know we're all frustrated by the D.C. drama, whether Trump or Biden, but venting here is a horror.
It's really easy not to click on a thread you don't care about

Conservatives should well remember most of those items. There's several lessons in it. They brought a lot of those things upon themselves.

Enough politics, please.
Well, don't click on it.. nobody is holding a gun to your head. Forget the media... just realize history is repeating itself... its time we rechart a new course for humanity... however... we are now embarking on a new trip through the Swamp infested waters of DC again.

The caravans from Central America are already headed this way... do you have an extra bedroom you can spare for some new illegal aliens that think nothing of breaking the law as their first act upon arriving here?

Harleys... well... some of them look good... some of them sound good... but... I have never understood the over priced under performing attraction that they are. But... to each his own... maybe one day they will realize the real value of Stone Age design engines.

It's really easy not to click on a thread you don't care about

Conservatives should well remember most of those items. There's several lessons in it. They brought a lot of those things upon themselves.

Did conservatives bring rioting to cities where people were murdered and billions in property damage took place? The BLM just got some of the reparations with the looting of stores... ask them... they will tell you it was justified.

How do you blame that on conservatives?

As I was reading your post, I looked out my window and saw this . . .
View attachment 1631514
God’s promise of better things to come...
and I’m sure looking forward to better times ahead after last year.
Amen, pray, pray and pray some more.
Beautiful shot.
Had great ride tiday, never have had a bad one, just to Mass and back but anytime on the Busa is sweet.
Wish we all could get along, we're all stuck together on this globe, may as well try to make it pleasant.
I know, im a dreamer.

Enough politics, please.
Hi. Well I love bikes too. I would like the government to keep the gas flowing and at low cost. not going all green and no gas for bikes or cars. Just think no gas no travel will help keep people in line. Only one way the demacrats way.

Amen, pray, pray and pray some more.
Beautiful shot.
Had great ride tiday, never have had a bad one, just to Mass and back but anytime on the Busa is sweet.
Wish we all could get along, we're all stuck together on this globe, may as well try to make it pleasant.
I know, im a dreamer.
I like the way you think! (And pray)

Here we go again! Remember the majority of Americans are not on your side, and for every argument you come up with, the other side has one also. Time we learn to live with it and together, or soon we will have no place to live at all. I’m sure the shoe will be on the other foot in time.

Here we go again! Remember the majority of Americans are not on your side, and for every argument you come up with, the other side has one also. Time we learn to live with it and together, or soon we will have no place to live at all. I’m sure the shoe will be on the other foot in time.
On who's side? The side of crony capitalism, oppression of free speech, and higher taxes?

The Pubs are dead... the Dims ran the table and fixed the election in one shot. Their is no Republican Party of any strength that can win / steal an election like the Dims just did. The pubs have too many Rhinos to have any good conservative power in their ranks and therefor in their dissolving base.

I guess some people enjoy crooked politicians lying to the American people about why they are motivated to do what they do... like passing bills that encumber businesses with unnecessary regulations that stifle those businesses. In the end the cost is always passed onto the consumer.

Watch what happens with the pandemic now... in about a 100 days it will all go back to normal ( pretty much ) and Biden and the home wrecker will claim victory for all they did to make it happen. The MSM press will run victory laps for months about how the new policy of China Joe cured a nation.

In 2018 the CDC reported N95 mask do nothing to stop viruses... check it out if you think that is a lie.

When an election is stolen the will of the people is subverted irretrievably... and you say sit back and take it? huh... real Americans don't accept elections that undermine this republic... It will all come out.... The historical truth will be published and at the same time the left will attack it and try to bury it.

Well well well, pardons from Lil Wayne to Steve (I’m definitely a crook) Bannon. Yep, that ‘orange man bad‘ guy, the coward that has caused 25,000 troops to surround the Capital, the one that’s ducking outta town in the morning is just the guy....that deserved that humiliating loss to President Biden.

Last edited:
Although I'm NOT a liberal......at least we have yet another thread to flog this dead horse.

You may have the chance to get in on the ground floor as there is talk der herr Trump is considering starting up a "patriot party" to run in the next election...maybe he'll take you onto his staff.

I've never lived next to a dictator led regime before...it might be interesting and make our government re-think our gun laws. It would be good to have my guns to be legal again....

You may have the chance to get in on the ground floor as there is talk der herr Trump is considering starting up a "patriot party" to run in the next election...maybe he'll take you onto his staff.
Bee check your spelling.

Think that should read “pity party” ?

Back