A Real Individual is running for President

The difference in magnitude of these events as far as the number of people that would be involved and your inability to see that illustrates just how confused you are. The two events that are more comparable are 9/11 and the 2020 presidential election. Your mind can’t accept either so you go with a story you can deal with to make it all better.
We’re here for you Zerks it’ll be ok
Yeah, right... and the FBI still won't release files about the details of the assassination. Go ahead and tell us what kind of national security risk that would pose 60 years later. JFK had enemies and even joked about what they might do to him one day.

Floyds case sent a message through the entire justice / legal system.
1. The message is you can lie under oath and get away with it.
2. The message is a judge can rule to withhold evidence that is crucial to having the whole truth revealed.
3. The message is that if an injustice occurs in the legal system the Supreme Court will not consider it.

Floyds case sent a message through the entire justice / legal system.
1. The message is you can lie under oath and get away with it.
2. The message is a judge can rule to withhold evidence that is crucial to having the whole truth revealed.
3. The message is that if an injustice occurs in the legal system the Supreme Court will not consider it.
Nothing was withheld or lied about. There were plenty of witnesses. The truth has a way about it; deny it all you want, it's still there.

Yeah funny in an Archie Bunker sort of way. My neice is vegan, gay and changed her name to Kale. Really. She's also amazing, probably my favorite person in the world.
...and probably isn't trying to ram that lifestyle down everyone's neck......unlike many of her peers.....

I know several people who live an alternate lifestyle-quietly and don't call attention to this fact....they are just living life.

THOSE people I respect......

...and probably isn't trying to ram that lifestyle down everyone's neck......unlike many of her peers.....

I know several people who live an alternate lifestyle-quietly and don't call attention to this fact....they are just living life.

THOSE people I respect......
She’s not crazy about the pronoun training customer service reps take, but as far as occasional parades, just people having fun and celebrating that they don’t have to keep their lives in the closet. Don’t care for it, just ignore and don’t go. I don’t see any ramming, around here anyway.

She’s not crazy about the pronoun training customer service reps take, but as far as occasional parades, just people having fun and celebrating that they don’t have to keep their lives in the closet. Don’t care for it, just ignore and don’t go. I don’t see any ramming, around here anyway.
It's being rammed hard down our throats here in Canada and I've read in certain US jurisdictions it is also.

I think trans is the one that is taking center stage right now...

I strongly believe school children should be taught to be tolerate/inclusive but not taught the intricacies of the LGBTQ community or lifestyle...that is a parental responsibility.

I am also strongly against the use of pronouns for people who do not subscribe to this lifestyle...it's gotten so bad that people are either walking on eggshells or starting to not interact with others for fear they will offend someone. It's hurting society as a whole to be like this.

One of the guys in my former unit is gay.....he was an assaulter and one of the toughest people I know....my team and I trusted our lives to him and vice-versa more than once.

He doesn't go for all the pride stuff...he figures if he wants to live his life differently than I do yet gets all the same rights and freedoms as a straight couple, he doesn't need a flag, parade or painted sidewalk to justify his life choices.

He and I have had lots of talks about this sort of thing, he said in his opinion, ignorance and intolerance are the biggest enemies to the gay community...

As I stated the pronoun deal is still only a suggestion, and I don’t think anybody should be forced to address anybody any way other than they think is proper. I also agree school curriculum should not be affected. The bottom line is, gay people have every right to live their lives as they see fit. Parades, again, are only a celebration of the shift in society’s acceptance. Ignorance is in the minds of those that can’t wrap their minds around what is a solid realization of the human existence.

You are about as clueless as they come. You can watch the cop lie on the witness stand at trial, or, you can live in denial... your choice.
If you're talking about Thomas Lane's testimony it doesn't change what Cauvin did in the least. Chauvin killed George Floyd in cold blood and the trial confirmed that. Whether you accept that truth is up to you. You calling me clueless is basically keyboard bravado. I just consider the source.

If you're talking about Thomas Lane's testimony it doesn't change what Cauvin did in the least. Chauvin killed George Floyd in cold blood and the trial confirmed that. Whether you accept that truth is up to you. You calling me clueless is basically keyboard bravado. I just consider the source.
Floyd killed himself.... overdosing on hard drugs combined with bad decisions when placed under arrest is what led to his death. Chauvin was using a restraint method approved by the MPD and was in the training manual as a legal and approved way to keep a suspect under control. The coroner's report showed no tissue damage to Floods neck. Imagine what would have happened if he wasn't handcuffed.

Cold blood? Yeah... are you saying he came there to kill Floyd on purpose? yeah... you are clueless. The truth is Floyd was going to die a premature death one way or another. A drug addict's life expectancy is much lower than the national average for non meth and non fetanyl users and anybody with a brain that can think logically knows that.

Floyd killed himself.... overdosing on hard drugs combined with bad decisions when placed under arrest is what led to his death. Chauvin was using a restraint method approved by the MPD and was in the training manual as a legal and approved way to keep a suspect under control. The coroner's report showed no tissue damage to Floods neck. Imagine what would have happened if he wasn't handcuffed.

Cold blood? Yeah... are you saying he came there to kill Floyd on purpose? yeah... you are clueless. The truth is Floyd was going to die a premature death one way or another. A drug addict's life expectancy is much lower than the national average for non meth and non fetanyl users and anybody with a brain that can think logically knows that.
The hamster wheel keeps on spinning regarding a subject that has already been solved by the courts which I'm sure was privy to far more information that what we have available to us here....

However even the limited information we have clearly shows an over-reaching police officer in an act of defiance and indifference towards the person he was responsible for....just look at his face in the video when the bystanders were telling him to let up on Floyd...they could see Floyd's face...

Within a minute of Chauvin applying this technique, Floyd was no longer a threat and should have been treated as such.

Chauvin's lack of prudence killed Floyd just the same.

Cold blood? Yeah... are you saying he came there to kill Floyd on purpose? yeah... you are clueless.
You’re thinking about premeditated. In cold blood means without feelings or mercy.
However even the limited information we have clearly shows an over-reaching police officer in an act of defiance and indifference towards the person he was responsible for....just look at his face in the video when the bystanders were telling him to let up on Floyd...they could see Floyd's face...

Within a minute of Chauvin applying this technique, Floyd was no longer a threat and should have been treated as such.

Chauvin's lack of prudence killed Floyd just the same.
Exactly

Yeah... really? I bet you Mob justice isn't real either... right?

Many death cases have been reversed over the past decades. When new information is on the record that impacts the case a higher court or the Supreme Court should consider it. That option has been shut down for now. Apparently you haven't noticed our system of justice is broken in this country. Occasionally the powers that be with all the power and resources they have like the MSM still lose. That was what happened with Rittenhouse case... they couldn't flip the jury in Wisconsin.

Over reaching officers? Floyd was the one acting the victim which was him over playing his situation. How many times did he say "don't shoot me"? Floyd was a habitual criminal out doing the things that criminals do.

I am amazed how you see almost everything controversial as either its not really happening ( like the coroners report ) or it someones else's fault.

As far as the look on Chauvin's face goes... have you got proof that "look" means what you say it means?

I am amazed how you see almost everything controversial as either its not really happening ( like the coroners report ) or it someones else's fault.
Wow. That’s rich.

Regardless, the coroner’s report in no way exonerates Chauvin. Asphyxiation is one known possible cause of a heart attack, and explain how Chauvin’s knee pinned on Floyd’s neck, his breathing passage, is a matter of our imaginations?

Yeah... really? I bet you Mob justice isn't real either... right?

Many death cases have been reversed over the past decades. When new information is on the record that impacts the case a higher court or the Supreme Court should consider it. That option has been shut down for now. Apparently you haven't noticed our system of justice is broken in this country. Occasionally the powers that be with all the power and resources they have like the MSM still lose. That was what happened with Rittenhouse case... they couldn't flip the jury in Wisconsin.

Over reaching officers? Floyd was the one acting the victim which was him over playing his situation. How many times did he say "don't shoot me"? Floyd was a habitual criminal out doing the things that criminals do.

As far as the look on Chauvin's face goes... have you got proof that "look" means what you say it means?
I don't get why you are so "pro-death." You also have zero faith in either your government or judicial system....you are most likely in the wrong country and need to find an island where you are the sole inhabitant therefore the only trustworthy person in your mind.

Chauvin had Floyd's life in his hands and did the second he placed handcuffs on him....end of story....he had not only a duty but a responsibility to see to the safety of Floyd....his job was to investigate the circumstances regarding Floyd, he was neither the judge, jury or executioner.

In realty, in other similar cases involving other people, Floyd would have (should have) received a summons to appear and be sent on his way. There was no evidence that he knowingly passed a counterfeit bill and they had an address for him and if need be could have picked him up at another time-this was not the crime of the century.

As for the look in Chauvin's face, I've seen that look many, many times over the years.....it's called experience.

We never ran a poll which would highlight an important point of a political debate here at H.ORG...
What percentage of members changed their political views after being presented with an argument from an opposing side?

If I had to guess, that would be zero or close to zero. Which means that arguing about politics is a waste of time, and looks more like a pissing match. Well, at least most of the time.

Which brings me to a more general observation - humans are not susceptible to logical argumentation when it comes to changing their behavior. Simply put, humans do not change (or resist to change, or rarely change) their behavior based on a logical argument, even a long and well articulated one.

On the other hand, humans easily change their behavior once they live through negative personal experience. No explanation or convincing needed. We often call this transformation as being red-pilled, which of course originated in the movie 'The Matrix'.

So, I think that most productive and least upsetting political discussion should boil down to simply stating one's beliefs and be done with it. At least, it's easy to find someone with similar views, and be happy about it.

Personally, I have no idea who is the good, who is the bad, and who is the ugly. But here are a few random things I've heard from unreliable, unverified, and not-to-be-trusted alternative media sources.

- Democrats cheated in 2020 election like there was no tomorrow. All of that has been captured, and will come out at the right time.

- Trump did not finish the border wall on purpose knowing that Biden would halt its construction, allowing unchecked illegal immigration.

- At the very end of his presidency, Trump issued a number of secret Executive Orders related to Continuation of Government under attack.

- Trump is still President, while Biden is only a resident in the White House, and is allowed to commit multiple crimes as part of the biggest secret sting operation the country ever seen, Why? This is the only way to red-pill the people without going into a civil war.

- A mass deportation of illegal immigrants will eventually occur. They are easy to find as each of them is given a free phone.

- Obama is still in charge. This is his 3rd term.

- Gitmo was upgraded to contain a lot more prisoners, presumably for traitors of this country.

- Obama was not born in the USA. In the end, he will claim his Kenyan citizenship in order to escape prosecution in the US.

- Covid was designed to throw the country into submission, change voting laws, and remove Trump. Another reason was to reduce the population as so called covid vaccines are really a slow killing bio-weapons. Elites do not need that many slaves to serve them.

- Most of mainstream media is controlled by the 3-letter agencies. Almost every day, at around 4 a.m. MSM is given talking points to push during the day.

- Many of Hollywood movies are produced in order to promote certain narratives as directed by the 3-letter agencies.

- Trump is the real patriot, and will win in 2024. As more an more people are being red-pilled, close to 90% of the people will vote for him, thus making it impossible for a democrat nominee to win even with massive cheating.

- Cheating has been taking place for decades. That's how Biden, Pelosi, and many others ended up "serving" for decades.

- Realizing that democrats are unable to win in honest election, they will try to put Trump in jail. They will succeed. Trump will go to jail for a short period of time. Not because he cannot avoid it, but because he wants to go to jail... in order to red-pill even more people.

- Realizing that Trump cannot be stopped, democrats will resort to stopping elections altogether. How? Another plandemic (not a typo), massive cyber attack, solar flare, war, and/or threat of nuclear. There are a number of ways to convince the population that we are in an emergency, and we cannot have an election.

- Nordstream gas pipeline from Russia to Germany was blown up by the US. As promised by Biden in one of his televised presentations. A few months before the explosion, US divers had "military exercises" in the area.

- Biden is corrupt beyond belief. He sold the country to foreign entities, and is now being blackmailed by Ukraine, Iran, and others. He is a psychopath and a pedophile. He is OK with that.

- Biden will not run. He will be removed by the Democrats using 25th Amendment of the Constitution (Dementia will kick into the high gear).

- Biden often fakes his dementia in order to avoid future prosecution and avoid jail. My personal observation is that he is fully coherent when he speaks in front of friendly democratic audiences, but falters other times.

- Biden will be replaced. Gavin Newsom or Michelle Obama are likely contenders.

- J F K was assassinated by the C I A as they were threatened by him.

- Obama's personal chef was assassinated because he was about to come out with a book exposing Obama.

- Hillary Clinton did a lot of wet work. Not personally, of course. They have MS-13 gangs and others for that.

- Most of the elites are pedophiles. Many of them visited Epstein Island. Sex slavery is booming. Democrats continuously block release of Lolita Express flight logs.

- Almost all democrats, and many republicans in Congress/Senate are corrupt. They are mysteriously making millions on pretty modest salaries. Many speeches in Congress/Senate is the greatest show on Earth to make sheep (us) happy.

- Printing money is a federal crime... unless federal government is doing it... to the tune of trillions of dollars. A percentage of that is laundered and ends up in the pockets of politicians who are part of the gang.

I could go on and on. I am sure I missed a few rumors. And like I said, these are not my beliefs. Just what I heard. No point to argue about this. Just roll your eyes, shake you head, and move on. I couldn't sleep and had to occupy my time by spewing rumors.

Last edited:
If I had to guess, that would be zero or close to zero. Which means that arguing about politics is a waste of time, and looks more like a pissing match. Well, at least most of the time.
Think of it as exercise, like weightlifting. At the end of the set, you put the weights back where got them from. Does that mean you didn’t do anything?
I could go on and on
I thought you just did lol

Back