Because they are Evil

Did you hear his Gettysburg speech? He’s lost whatever was left of his damn mind. …’never fight uphill me boys’.

Arrrr….. :laugh:
I listened to the whole thing, and I was embarrassed to be a U.S. citizen as he is one of the candidates for President. "What the hell are we doing?" should be the campaign slogan for a third independent party.

To bad you guys know so much.... the law fare is also scorned by a good number of democrats as if it matters anyway... but not you guys...

Trump is guilty of everything anybody can think of.

The DAs attacking him made campaign promises to get Trump... nothing to see hear, right.... no election interference, right? Who are the victims in New York? Have you heard? According to reports all the debts were repaid by the Trump business. A crime without a victim? What could be better for America than those kind of things happening?

I take it you like higher taxes, higher fuel prices, higher illegal entries by people from countries where they exported their criminals... you support fentanyl from China through the southern border. You approve of people not being vetted for diseases that were pretty much eradicated decades ago... Well... vote for Biden... he is the puppet that is getting it all done just the way you all like it.

Listen to his Mt Rushmore speech if you want to hear what the plan and mind set was at that time.

Like I said, its looking like we won't have an election anyway... if the legal black hats can't take him down before the election they will put those fresh illegals ( newcomers ) in the cities they are positioned in to work by disrupting everything. This is how they roll... create a crisis and use it as an excuse to cancel the election.

…”Trump is guilty of everything anybody can think of.”

Well finally a true statement out of you for a change. And watch his Rushmore speeech you say? His Gettysburg speech is much more apropos for all Americans to watch. …’never fight uphill me boys, never fight uphill’.

He was just foolin right?
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Arrrrr…..:confused:

To bad you guys know so much.... the law fare is also scorned by a good number of democrats as if it matters anyway... but not you guys...

The DAs attacking him made campaign promises to get Trump... nothing to see hear, right.... no election interference, right? Who are the victims in New York? Have you heard? According to reports all the debts were repaid by the Trump business. A crime without a victim? What could be better for America than those kind of things happening?

I take it you like higher taxes, higher fuel prices, higher illegal entries by people from countries where they exported their criminals... you support fentanyl from China through the southern border. You approve of people not being vetted for diseases that were pretty much eradicated decades ago... Well... vote for Biden... he is the puppet that is getting it all done just the way you all like it.

Listen to his Mt Rushmore speech if you want to hear what the plan and mind set was at that time.

Like I said, its looking like we won't have an election anyway... if the legal black hats can't take him down before the election they will put those fresh illegals ( newcomers ) in the cities they are positioned in to work by disrupting everything. This is how they roll... create a crisis and use it as an excuse to cancel the election.
Hi. Court case #? Stormy is looking for her hush money that she said that she never got.

Hi. Court case #? Stormy is looking for her hush money that she said that she never got.
That’s not it at all. It’s about Trump trying to conceal the transaction during a presidential election build up and then lying in New York business records to cover it up. I think it’s the least of his offenses, even though transparency could have changed the results in ‘16.
It’s just the first of Trump’s underhanded dealings to make it to trial.

The pair of them are "special" and definitely don't belong in the White House...

That’s not it at all. It’s about Trump trying to conceal the transaction during a presidential election build up and then lying in New York business records to cover it up. I think it’s the least of his offenses, even though transparency could have changed the results in ‘16.
It’s just the first of Trump’s underhanded dealings to make it to trial.
Hi. So if she never received any money? What transaction did he conceal. Did they take and keep the money? Did someone that Trump trusted do it all to get Trump hung? I was never part of that deal so I do not really know what went down. Were you there?

Hi. So if she never received any money? What transaction did he conceal. Did they take and keep the money? Did someone that Trump trusted do it all to get Trump hung? I was never part of that deal so I do not really know what went down. Were you there?
Obviously I wasn't. Her attorney held up a check for $130,000 on national TV, and then Daniels' story changed, and changed again. There isn't a moral fiber in anyone in this transaction. You can read, research it and tell me.

…”Trump is guilty of everything anybody can think of.”

Well finally a true statement out of you for a change. And watch his Rushmore speeech you say? His Gettysburg speech is much more apropos for all Americans to watch. …’never fight uphill me boys, never fight uphill’.

He was just foolin right?

View attachment 1682068

Arrrrr…..:confused:
In other news... the votes needed to drop Secret Service protection for Trump is in the works. This fits right into my statement recently that if they can't stop Trump at some point soon they will kill him. It's how these people roll... nobody gets in the way of those that want to rule the world and have vast resources to do it with. I wouldn't be surprised if they shot down his plane and said it was an accidental missle firing during a military training operation. They could call it.... Operation Vigilance II... Just like the 1st Operation Vigilance.... a day where the plan to stop an airborn attack on America was taking place at the same time as the attacks in New York and DC. . What day was that training practice taking place on? 9-11-2001. The timing was impeccable in a year with 365 days in it.

Brandons job is almost done... he has managed to disrupt and the destroy this country in a number of ways as well as enabling the murders of innocent Americans as well as policeman with his border policies. I am sure that is just a small price to pay in your opinion than having Trump as president for the last 3+ years instead of Biden. Biden's policies are kinda like pro death to America and free stuff for those illegals while the Vets are neglected.

Go ahead and say it Wuzza... Biden was the right guy for the job.... right?

Back