A Real Individual is running for President

One thing Trump did that made any kind of sense at all was to talk about bringing manufacturing back the US and out of the hands of off-shore manufacturers...

With the clime of today and the very good possibility of having supply lines cut, the need to be self-contained has never been more important than it is now.

The conflict between Russia and Ukraine is teaching us the need to have a robust industrial capability is important.

It would be a serious feat to get the manufacturers back to US/Canadian soil if for nothing else the increased cost to the consumer due to exorbitant worker wages...

One thing Trump did that made any kind of sense at all was to talk about bringing manufacturing back the US and out of the hands of off-shore manufacturers...

It would be a serious feat to get the manufacturers back to US/Canadian soil if for nothing else the increased cost to the consumer due to exorbitant worker wages...
Yeah Trump's rhetoric was his super suit. He did promise to bring manufacturing back to the U.S., but didn't follow up very well. The tariffs imposed on Chinese steel were more hot air; they were on a small percentage of the imported steel and didn't pan out in the end. He also railed about a giant manufacturing plant in Wisconsin during his campaign; again didn't pan out. The manufacturing jobs numbers during his time in office ended up terrible, but we can't blame Covid on Trump; perhaps only his initial reaction. Biden hasn't fared much better. During Obama's second term, manufacturing jobs in the U.S. grew tremendously. I think I just heard Zerk's head explode.

The latest on that traitorous SOB. Lots of money from foreign governments. White House for sale!

The latest on that traitorous SOB. Lots of money from foreign governments. White House for sale!

Please....and Hunter Biden using "the big guy" phrase is any better....
Or slow Joe's brother. Your point is more than moot

Huh? My only point was to show, once more, what a crooked lying SOB he is. WTF does Hunter have to do with that?

”Through entities he owned and controlled, President Trump accepted, at a minimum, millions of dollars in foreign emoluments in violation of the United States Constitution," Democrats write in the report. "The documents obtained from former President Trump's accounting firm demonstrate that four Trump-owned properties together collected, at the least, millions of dollars in payments from foreign governments and officials that violated the Constitution's prohibition on emoluments 'of any kind whatever' from foreign governments.”

Please....and Hunter Biden using "the big guy" phrase is any better....
Or slow Joe's brother. Your point is more than moot
I know that is directed at Wuzza's post but defending Trump with the " what about the Bidens" retort is way past old. Fact is, this country is on a collision course for those two and nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Sure, the Democrats and mumbling about other candidates while the Republicans are afraid to upset the Trump umbrella and the result looks to be Trump vs Biden next November. This is like something from a movie about which you would scoff at the plot, but it's happening. Trump is as dishonest as the definition and Biden is, well, old and confused. Hunter is not the Biden we should concern ourselves with, the one we need to replace.

Last edited:
I know that is directed at Wuzza's post but defending Trump with the " what about the Bidens" retort is way past old. Fact is, this country is on a collision course for those two and nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Sure, the Democrats and mumbling about other candidates while the Republicans are afraid to upset the Trump umbrella and the result looks to be Trump vs Biden next November. This is like something from a movie about which you would scoff at the plot, but it's happening. Trump is as dishonest as the definition and Biden is, well, old and confused. Hunter is not the Biden we should concern ourselves with, the one we need to replace.
Agreed, Trump was a dip on all sorts of things. Should have used his own funds to bang that p0rn chick, then he's just a cheater.
I'm not sure people staying in his hotels would be considered being bought by the enemy, at least from my perspective.
I would consider being paid directly from the CCP or its shell companies much more serious...

Agreed, Trump was a dip on all sorts of things. Should have used his own funds to bang that p0rn chick, then he's just a cheater.
I'm not sure people staying in his hotels would be considered being bought by the enemy, at least from my perspective.
I would consider being paid directly from the CCP or its shell companies much more serious...
Hi. NO. I think Trunp waa at hotell desk to take there money. I also think he was alzo teying to sell them up grades and extra room service and some nuke codes too.

Trump promised he would divest himself from his businesses during his time in office, and he didn't. Yes, the money may have well changed hands even if Trump wasn't president, but he was. It's interesting how both conservatives and liberals refer to the constitution as their bible, but when one of their guys violates it, the "yeah buts" start.

Hi. NO. I think Trunp waa at hotell desk to take there money. I also think he was alzo teying to sell them up grades and extra room service and some nuke codes too.
You're being sarcastic but besides the nuke codes, in essence, that's exactly what he was doing. He operates as if he's above the law and apparently all other humans too.

Think of it as exercise, like weightlifting. At the end of the set, you put the weights back where got them from. Does that mean you didn’t do anything?

I thought you just did lol
Dang, Red, and I thought I was doing all the right exercises with my weights, LOL. Never thought about it this way, but you have a point. I actually do enjoy writing, and don't think of it as a waste of time even when it seemingly doesn't go anywhere. A good joke is always a welcome direction. Otherwise, it's really hard to cope with what the world really is.

Dang, Red, and I thought I was doing all the right exercises with my weights, LOL. Never thought about it this way, but you have a point. I actually do enjoy writing, and don't think of it as a waste of time even when it seemingly doesn't go anywhere. A good joke is always a welcome direction. Otherwise, it's really hard to cope with what the world really is.
I used to keep a journal, not to read later but taking the time to write something slows one down enough to organize thoughts. Not sure why I stopped.

A joke:
A little boy with a speech impediment, dressed as a pirate for Halloween, rings a doorbell. A woman answers, the boys says “twick o tweet” and the woman declares “Aren’t you the cutest! Where’s your little buccaneers?”
“On my buckin head” answers the boy.

Be good :)

Last edited:
Back