Hayabusa streetfighter

That looks awesome! :thumbsup: What's the left side look like; what became of the oil cooler and overflow bottle?

I side with the "not my thing" crew...I just like the original smooth lines...but I am overly impressed with the outcome of your bike!

Nice work dude!:thumbsup:

Tanks gone for respray , belly pan is on and painted ....

Started to refurb the rear brake calliper ... new seals needed .....

Not long now for play time ........:thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup::cheerleader:

That looks awesome! :thumbsup: What's the left side look like; what became of the oil cooler and overflow bottle?

Hi cheers.....

The oil cooler has been removed and blanked off and the overflow bottle has been sprayed black to match the paint sceem .....

Also removed the pair valve .... and blanked off ....

I will add some more pics when i get the tank back on .....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

good results.:thumbsup:... just dont understand why????

Cheers ...

I just wanted to do something different ....

I always wanted a gsxr1000 blue and white , but when i go to these bike cafe,s ther,s loads of them , same with the busa , so to be individual i decided to have a go ....

Also i didn,t want to do a damaged bike as there,s lots of hidden damages on the inside that need fixing before you can even start on the outside ... Ive kept nearly all of the receipts to show that it wasn,t a damaged bike so i will have a better chance of selling it on when ive had enough or want a change ....

:please::thumbsup::please:

More pics to follow soon .....

Thanks for all your reply,s

I know its not going to be everyone,s cup of tea but i think it will stand out in the croud .... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Finnished atlast .....

Apart from the wheels need poder coating .... but that can wait , i need to have a play ..... :thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug::bowdown::thumbsup:

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

Total respect..... i think it looks awesome.... I've always wondered what a good one could come out like.... so much better than the B.King IMHO...

If you're ever darn sarf - can i have a go?

Last edited:
Total respect..... i think it looks awesome.... I've always wondered what a good one could come out like.... so much better than the B.King IMHO...

If you're ever darn sarf - can i have a go?

Hey up essex bloke ...

Cheers for the thumbs up m8y ....

If im ever darn sarf as you put it ... lol ... yes you can .....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comments guys and gals ....

Much appreciated , it has been a bit of trial and error along the way but glad that people have noticed it and it has been well worth the effort .....

:thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

That is a awsome bike man! I really like it. It's a B-king without all the bulk they added. Great job...ride it with pride! I'd do it to my bike if I had the tallent and the scratch!

Back