Hayabusa streetfighter

Mate that is a ****ing awesome fighter conversion. I can't believe it's your first, I was thinking of doing it on my old blade.

You should change the blue hose to one of those steel braided ones, make the exhaust stubby. Gotta complete the classic fighter look :)

Did you get your inspiration from Streetfighters magazine or the web? I read that mag every single month without fail, it's the only bike mag I read.

Say it again, that bike is mint mate, well done.

VERY NICE.

Same belly pan and bar's as mine.
I kept the stock clocks too.
Always meant to get around to changing the tail R6/GSXR or SV etc.
I put the stub on the rear of the rad to hide the hose more.
http://yfrog.com/jcpeek4j

I like yours, Excellent bike.

Anyone who thinks their tupperware Busa is fun
should ride a naked one with moto-X bar's.........:laugh:.

TOP JOB, I like it.....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I like it alot. I always thought the busa was too long to convert to a streetfighter. But your add-on pieces really makes it look good. Imagine sitting next to some punk on a 750 or 1000 at the light and boom !!!!:laugh: they wouldn't know what hit them.

Chopped the exhaust down to a stubby now as per request :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sounds alot more aggressive ....:whistle:

exhaust.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

looks good, ive put a few together in the last few yrs... i like the air intake molding that you made, gets rid of that basic fighter look.

looks good, ive put a few together in the last few yrs... i like the air intake molding that you made, gets rid of that basic fighter look.

Cheers , i bought the air scoops from streetfighters inc , and the belly pan / radiator sides and the clock bracket ... expensive but worth it .... :thumbsup:

I liked your starting bike a lot...but your street fighter work is outstanding!:thumbsup:

A few more pics with the powder coated wheels and swingarm and the footrest hangers ....

Needs polishing and some sunshine :whistle:

And maybe even a black / carbon fibre exhaust ....

Ups forgot it has a brand new DID ( BLOODY EXPENSIVE ) chain ....

P7170007.jpg

P7170008.jpg

P7170009.jpg

P7170010.jpg

P7170011.jpg

P7170012.jpg

P7170013.jpg

Last edited:
Back