Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayabusa.Org

BigK

Registered
I can't remember who posted the thread concerning the shifter falling off but THANK YOU!!!
biggrin.gif
 On my way back from San Diego today, I stop at a gas station to take a break and make a head call.  For what ever reason that thread pop into my head, so I decided to check the shifter. Very fortunate for me because when I look down to check, it was hanging on by a thread. I couldn't believe how loose it was, so I got out my tools and started tightening. I was very grateful that I read the post regarding the shifter, but more importantly, I was thankful that someone share the information with the board.  I really appreciate this board and its members. Once again Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigK

Quite a mixture..
smile.gif
down.gif
argue.gif
beerchug.gif
drink.gif
ices_rofl.gif
rant.gif
type.gif
idea3.gif
a great bunch..

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:10.54

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quite a mixture.. a great bunch..

Thats what make it so beautiful,bigdr.

Herez one to my H.Org family
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
haybusa.org ...d best place on the net

Lots of great info and stories. Glad I found it.

+1 This site is invaluable to me....

Couldn't agree more!

BTW: my shifter was loose, and I wouldn't have checked if not for this site!

Yeah, that guy was nice enought to post his story, however he also got alot of #### from board members saying it was his fault and how he was a jackass for not checking his bike over after buying it. I mean if you buy a bike, paid for it with freight and set-up, you should have a bike that is put together right.

Top Bottom