Hayabusa.Org

BigK

Registered
I can't remember who posted the thread concerning the shifter falling off but THANK YOU!!!
biggrin.gif
 On my way back from San Diego today, I stop at a gas station to take a break and make a head call.  For what ever reason that thread pop into my head, so I decided to check the shifter. Very fortunate for me because when I look down to check, it was hanging on by a thread. I couldn't believe how loose it was, so I got out my tools and started tightening. I was very grateful that I read the post regarding the shifter, but more importantly, I was thankful that someone share the information with the board.  I really appreciate this board and its members. Once again Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigK

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:10.54

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quite a mixture.. a great bunch..

Thats what make it so beautiful,bigdr.

Herez one to my H.Org family
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif

Yeah, that guy was nice enought to post his story, however he also got alot of #### from board members saying it was his fault and how he was a jackass for not checking his bike over after buying it. I mean if you buy a bike, paid for it with freight and set-up, you should have a bike that is put together right.

Back