harbor freight wheel chock

heck I was just about to order the HF one, but this one for the same price looks good (although I think shipping is a tad more ) I think I'll try this one now :) .

I like the trackside from cyclegear, it keeps the bike a lot more sturdy vs the one from harbor freight.

I think I may try it. I only plan to use it in the truck to help steady the bike. Right now I'm just strapping it, and I feel nervous. With this I will use it and strap it, so it can't hurt :)

I may try the next one up one then:
Motorcycle Stand / Wheel Chock

I also plan to make it fairly quickly removable from my truck.

I use that one on my trailer and on my lift. For the money works very well. No complaints from me and I have had mine for over 2 years without a lot of use.

Trackside one works good too and they normally have them in the stores. Can't lose either way.

ok, I got the Cycle gear stand. How do you guys temporarily mount in a truck or trailer?
I don't want to leave it in there all the time.
I see one user mounted it to plywood, and just puts the whole thing in an out.
I also see something called quick nuts on ebay that look intersting, but expensive.

i had to fight to get my busa out of mine twice today when i went to the dyno it was ridiculous and i wanted to beat it with a sledge hammer

funny you say that. I just put mine in it in the garage, and am wondering how I'm going to get it out. pulling back is pulling the whole stand (not attached to anything)

plywood fit to truck bed-then bolt on harbor freight - use it when you need it - 1 person operation - have used it for track days and many trips to north georgia which is my favorite track day of all ---

I like that one that resembles the Baxley, I have seen a few of the HF one break.

I always thought it was ridiculous to pay for a Baxley, until I got one. Now I want to buy another for my second bike!

I like that one that resembles the Baxley, I have seen a few of the HF one break.

I always thought it was ridiculous to pay for a Baxley, until I got one. Now I want to buy another for my second own four B bike!

I thought the same thing until I bought one, now I own four Baxleys.

funny you say that. I just put mine in it in the garage, and am wondering how I'm going to get it out. pulling back is pulling the whole stand (not attached to anything)

me and a buddy had to step on the part that flips up and manually flip it down and then fight to get the tire out it was ridiculous

Back