Happy Anniversary Woman!!!! Damn 9-10 years????

The secret?  Simple:  Go into it liking who he already is, and don't expect himto change.  Although I wouldn't object if he ever got around to installing that filter!
wink.gif
  And be painfully honest about EVERYTHING!  Those of you who have hung out with us know (even if you don't believe) that we tell each other everything... nothing is kept back, there are no secrets.  Sometimes I wish he would keep these things to himself
sad.gif
wow.gif
 but in the end it works out really well.  And yeah... a lot of patience certainly doesn't hurt!
biggrin.gif
I second all of that. Way to go, you two! Congratulations and here's to another 9 years after this!

--Wag--

Congratulations to the both of you!
beerchug.gif
May there be many more happy years to come, and may they also be....

....SMOOTH.
biggrin.gif

WTMI!!!  
wow.gif

wink.gif

cool.gif
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1148 'cause I like 'em both &amp; don't want Rev to shoot me!"|1098482406 -->

I may be a couple days late, but

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY ANNIVERSARY</span></marquee>

OH.....................my heart is touched by the rev's tender side........................nearly brings a tear to my eye!!!!!
blush.gif

But then again, if you didn't get a chance to mention your abilities in the bedroom, I would have been really worried about you!
laugh.gif
(talking to the rev and not the mrs..............although I'm sure she is ............never mind!)

Congrat's you two..........hope you had a great time together and you have many more to come. (I just passed 20!)

smile.gif

OH.....................my heart is touched by the rev's tender side........................nearly brings a tear to my eye!!!!!
blush.gif

But then again,  if you didn't get a chance to mention your abilities in the bedroom, I would have been really worried about you!  
laugh.gif
  (talking to the rev and not the mrs..............although I'm sure she is ............never mind!)

Congrat's you two..........hope you had a great time together and you have many more to come.  (I just passed 20!)

smile.gif
So scotty.. how exactly do you know about my hubby's skill?
rock.gif

Hmm... maybe he's spending too much time on the board...
biggrin.gif

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Rev.

Sorry, all ways a day late and a dollar short. Ours was the 18th, but only 7 for us.

Hope you enjoyed it and spent it together.

Later,

Steve

blush.gif

But then again,  if you didn't get a chance to mention your abilities in the bedroom, I would have been really worried about you!  
laugh.gif

Congrat's you two..........hope you had a great time together and you have many more to come.  (I just passed 20!)

smile.gif
So scotty.. how exactly do you know about my hubby's skill?  
rock.gif

Hmm... maybe he's spending too much time on the board...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You waited for this one.

I realize it's late but I would like to extend my most sincere CONGRATS to my buddy Rev and the Ol' Ball and Chain...
biggrin.gif
I've never been married, so I'm using you two's relationship as a roadmap to everlasting bliss...
tounge.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Roadmap?
rock.gif
Bro this map has that Old School look to it and a "There be Dragons" warnings everywhere....
smile.gif
Thanks Bro...

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Happy 9th Anniversary.</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099017890 -->

Back