Happy Anniversary Woman!!!! Damn 9-10 years????

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Heh, It's Been fun.  

I bet you forgot again didn't you?
rock.gif

Hey It's a special occasion right?    
rock.gif
?  

Or did I just earn a or a

You know you still get to me...  

Happy Anniversary.... To my Ball and Chain...

Glad your there for me, Love you...  

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Red Squirrels store that rabbit's Dice..."|1098369520 -->

rock.gif

Oh no! I forgot!

I'm glad you love me anyway! I love you too!

And I bet everyone else on the baord is now barfing at how sweet we are...

Oh... and only 9 years so far. Next year will be a big one. Maybe I'll even remeber it for a change!
blush.gif

Hey Thanks Red...

Mrs. Ther eis no way you'll remember... I bet anyway...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Are are a strong  strong woman there, mrs....
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098371219 -->

beerchug.gif
Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Revlis!!  

thumbs-up.gif
Congrats on long lasting marriage~ May you have many more happy years to follow...

Congrats to both of you.
cool.gif
Hope you have an awesome day.

You know the secret to this LONG marriage...  Immense patience on her part...  And amazing bedroom abilities on my part.
wow.gif

OK OK seriously though, Communication and starting off without all sorts of HIGH Expectations and Fantasies of a perfect couple with no drama and no Effort required...  

Hell we started with nothing, and we still have a substantial portion of it left...

But really, It's her LOW expectations that have kept things happy, I mean she really didn't expect me to amount to much, and I haven't let her down for the most part.  

Thanks for the kind words... It is a shame that 9 years qualifies as a decent marriage though...

Thanks VA!!!

TKM...  I think you've hit the key Issue...   a Strong willed, Intelligent woman...  Only kinda gal that would be able or willing to put up with my shid...
laugh.gif

The secret? Simple: Go into it liking who he already is, and don't expect himto change. Although I wouldn't object if he ever got around to installing that filter!
wink.gif
And be painfully honest about EVERYTHING! Those of you who have hung out with us know (even if you don't believe) that we tell each other everything... nothing is kept back, there are no secrets. Sometimes I wish he would keep these things to himself
sad.gif
wow.gif
but in the end it works out really well. And yeah... a lot of patience certainly doesn't hurt!
biggrin.gif

Back