Handle Bar Riser ?

TRALL

Registered
SOUPY'S MOTORCYCLE LOWERING KITS, HONDA LOWERING, KAWASAKI LOWERING, YAMAHA LOWERING, SUZUKI LOWERING, TRIUMPH LOWERING, SPEED TRIPLE LOWERING, STREET TRIPLE LOWERING, GSXR LOWERING LINK, GSXR LOWERING KIT, RAISING LINKS, RISER LINK, KAWASAKI ZX14 LO

Hello. I just installed soupys handlebar risers to raise the handlebars of your hayabusa for extra comfort while riding. Great way to relieve pressure off your wrists and sit in a more upright comfortable position.

My question is any ideas on something to fill in the two holes that had the top of the forks in? Now that it has a raised top clamp to dress up that area?

P.S. As their site states-
"All cables and connections reach with no problem. Levers and reservoirs clear the windscreen with no problem". Everything works fine.

risers.jpg

I had Soupy risers as well and ended up changing them to the Genmar .75" riser and heli-bars because of comfort and looks.

I went with this.

I was going for the lowering part of it though so was able to use the caps.

===================================================================

000_2805.jpg

000_2816.jpg

with the caps

===================================================================

000_2826.jpg

I bought some crome caps from the auto parts store. There was a bunch of different sizes in the package. I'll post pics later this week.

Back