Soupys Lowering Kits

I have used Soupy's rear lowering links and they are a good product.
Never used the front kit.
Soupy is a member and sponsor on the board.

Yes, I have that kit. The front block doesn't actually lower the bike, it just lets you keep your hands at stock height if you do lower the front. Or, alternatively, it will let you raise the height of your bars, so you won't get a crippled back.
The rear (adjustable) links are great. I really enjoyed having my bike lowered; it was sooooo easy to manoeuvre around in tight spaces. The downside was that it lost cornering clearance, so I ended up removing the links and replacing them with raising links.
But this kit should be great for where you are.

I have the rear lowering links...they are quality rod ends etc...a good guy to buy from.

they make good stuff the front block will raise the bars if you lower it or not, if you want the bars in the stock location you need to replace the top clamp with one that has holes for the forks, or replace the factory 2 piece assembly with a one piece that has the holes. also the front block limits the amount you can go down in the front.

I have had the rear links on Lucy for about 4 years without any issues. Very well made product and Soupy is a great guy to do business with also. :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

I used both, The rear adj. links are great, you can get the exact ride height you need. The block will lower the front end but only 1". You will remove the top plate cover, bolt on the Block, reinstall top plate cover, loosen the bolts on the lower triple tree then the top and the forks will slide through the block lowering the bike, You need to mark your forks at the 1" mark so they dont slide through anymore than that, you dont want them hitting the top plate cover.

Soupy is a great guy and has a great product. I just installed the raising links and the bar riser, can't wait to she how the bike handles once the snow melts.

I have the front block and real happy with it.

His design for the rear links is great, i already had links or i would have ordered a set.

I put them on my wife's R6 and have been very happy with them.

Bolted the front spacer up today and tackling the rears in a few. Hardest part of front install was taking off the plastic chrome bolt caps. razor blade made relatively short order of it though. Sits much better now. Once I squat the rear a couple inches and then later stretch it out a bit she should be looking all business.

Put some on mine recently...just remember to mark them(worked best for me anyway)and remember how many equal turns on both sides and which way to turn to raise/lower(it can get confusing in a hurry,especially if you get distracted while in the middle of adjusting them:laugh:).

newbike076.jpg

newbike077.jpg

newbike075.jpg

newbike079.jpg

I only dropped the rear slightly(about an inch)for now until i get around to eventually doing the front.

I was told I may have one a different length than the other and that's causing the problem. I don't see how its possible I have one a different length

I was told I may have one a different length than the other and that's causing the problem. I don't see how its possible I have one a different length

I don't either,if both measure the same distance at the mounting holes(i measured mine several times on the bench,then marked the barrels and lock nuts with a marker before installing them).

Put some on mine recently...just remember to mark them(worked best for me anyway)and remember how many equal turns on both sides and which way to turn to raise/lower(it can get confusing in a hurry,especially if you get distracted while in the middle of adjusting them:laugh:).

I only dropped the rear slightly(about an inch)for now until i get around to eventually doing the front.

First things first... "THAT'S MY BIKE!!!!" :laugh: I just bought a 2011 Busa that looks EXACTLY like yours...

Now for the important stuff ... :) I'm on Soupy's site and there are two lowering kits that look interesting to me - the Rear & Front Lowering BLOCK Kit and the Front and Rear Lowering Kit. But neither mentions as being compatible with the 2011 model, both list up to 2010. The lowering links shown says "All years Suzuki Hayabusa" so ... hmm...

Maybe I I'll contact the site and ask a bunch of questions :)

I love the Brock pipes!!!! Wife wants me to replace the stock pipes with something 'louder' (her words) so... how do these sound?

-Samson

Back