gsxr 1000 fan on hayabusa ???

I beleive they do because alot of guys run a 1000 fan and the busa fan together especially on the big motor and turbo bikes.The 1k fan bolts up on the opposite side of the busa fan.

it will fit with out any mod to the wiring harness or bracket, i need to replace the whole thing(motor and fan)?? thanks

come on guys need help??? please:D
I put a GXSR1k fan AND a GXSR 750 fan on mine and eliminated the stock fan to make more clearance for the intercooler...

The mounting points are different and it will take a little fabrication to rebrace the fan to the radiator properly... I will take some pictures of mine if you like...

What are you trying to accomplish by going to the GXSR1K fan... ? (I was making more clearance for lowering...)

Cloud

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128292404 -->

nothing i just need a fan for my hayabusa, i cannot find one. but i found a 2005 gsxr 600 fan for less then 10 locally,

I'm more a fan of the Busa than the gixxer 1K.................

Oh, that's not what you meant?

Sorry.:p

nothing i just need a fan for my hayabusa, i cannot find one. but i found a 2005 gsxr 600 fan for less then 10 locally,
Dude, those fans are all OVER the place... you won't get as much air flow by using JUST a gxsr1k fan... You would probably need to do the dual fans to make her cool... I had JUST the gxsr1k fan hooked up at one time and I have an intercooler in front of the radiator and she was overheating a lot... second fan helped.... YOu probably won't have hte same issues, but nevertheless, I wouldn't down grade equipment...
biggrin.gif

Stock fans are all over the place... I would post looking for a stock fan and I am sure one will turn up quick... ;)

I have a 1k fan in my garage. I Just need to know how to supply it power by switch AND how to mount it up
alright; alright...  pictures coming... ;)

On the switch...
1. The stock connector will plug right into the GXSR1K fan...
2. If you want to wire a manual switch as well for it, all you need to know is that its a negative switched... There is always power going to the blue wire and the fan is switched on by a switch in the negative line... Cut the black wire and wire your switch inline with negatvie and you are good to go...

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128376094 -->

Back