gsxr 1000 rims on a hayabusa

It should. My 06 gixxer is fitted with a 120 front and 190 rear tire. The rims are 17's just like the Busa. As far as axle size, im not sure but I don't see why not.

thanks for the help
beerchug.gif

THE GSXR 1000 RIMS DOES FIT ON TO busa . Weights lighter than our stock rims. Fitment are A Ok . even their front fork fits onto busa as well , which can hook it up with radial calipers .

rock.gif
are you sure...i think i read on another forum that the newer 1000 rims dont interchange...i could be wrong tho
rock.gif

anyone else?

rock.gif

If you want the current gix wheels. You need to convert the front end also. You need to make custon axel spacers for the rear wheel.

That sucks a have a brand new set of 2006 wheels off a new GSXR1000 project bike I was going to offer up...if someone wants them for a steal let me know.

ok ok time to admit it, i'm a brakes moron. Someone post up pics of the difference between radial brakes and busa brakes

ok, im confused now, ha ha, i know i could change the whole front end, but will the stock 1000 wheel fit on the stock hayabusa forks instead of me having to change out everything, i just want the wheel for the front? any help yall could give me would really help

I know that the 01-04 gsxr1000 rims will work on a busa but its not a direct bolt on. I just put 02 silver gsxr rims on my busa 2 weeks ago. There is a guy over on Suzukihayabusa.org that sells the spacer kit to make it work (two front spacers and 1 rear) and for the rear to work you have to machine .125 off the brake caliper hanger. PM me if you have any questions.
smile.gif

(GPW @ Jan. 22 2007,06:48) That sucks a have a brand new set of 2006 wheels off a new GSXR1000 project bike I was going to offer up...if someone wants them for a steal let me know.
How much?

(GPW @ Jan. 22 2007,06:48) That sucks a have a brand new set of 2006 wheels off a new GSXR1000 project bike I was going to offer up...if someone wants them for a steal let me know.
You may be able to change the bearings to get em to work. I been looking into swaping rims on my 97 ZX9 all day. Still hunting for info.

I have TL1000 rims on my busa.

Interchangeable match. Wanted a stock silver for my '00. Expensive to buy all new axle spacers & bearings, but they look awesome on the bike.

Before rims...
167_6745-busa-900.jpg

After rims... Huge difference
beerchug.gif

Img_0220.jpg

Back