Grumpy's Diner

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Since there's a much smaller crowd....and less time available for riding....I thought (executive decision I'll get heck for later) I'd let everyone attending know that Grumpy's Diner will NOT be cooking a Friday night dinner. We will be making chili again (I think..lol) so anyone that wants to throw in a few bucks is welcome to join us.
Posted via Mobile Device

Since there's a much smaller crowd....and less time available for riding....I thought (executive decision I'll get heck for later) I'd let everyone attending know that Grumpy's Diner will NOT be cooking a Friday night dinner. We will be making chili again (I think..lol) so anyone that wants to throw in a few bucks is welcome to join us.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Chili works...no complaints here even if we have to fend for ourselves. It will jusy be great to see you guys again and this time you can just relax, ride and enjoy hanging out w/ everyone. :beerchug:

Last edited:
I'll be doing the Cherohala ride again....the ENTIRE length this time. :whistle: Other than that....no plans. :thumbsup:

We'll ride it together, Angela. I'm bringing the R6 this year instead of the Vespa.

Ha ha ha....hey at least I'm riding!
Posted via Mobile Device

Are we there yet?

***SIGH***

I WISH! Dave and I went out for a ride this week (first time riding together since the Bash) and I was just itching for the roads in NC. My roads suck. :banghead:

***SIGH***

I WISH! Dave and I went out for a ride this week (first time riding together since the Bash) and I was just itching for the roads in NC. My roads suck. :banghead:

You mean roads like this one? :D

Killboyfall06 010.jpg

We've got a cottage this time, so I might smoke some pork butts and bring them or something. I am looking forward to sitting around the fire and drinking some spirits with you guys.
Oh yeah, and finishing the ride this time.
Doug

Back