Willie - way to go

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone who wasn't there. We were treated to a surprise this weekend. Willie (Cherahola crash spring bash) after 5 months to the day was there and walking around on his own power. He told us over breakfast he's lost 57 lbs and quit smoking too. He was driven around but made the Skyway and to the CROT. He had dinner with us at the firepit and joined the lunacy, I believe Thursday or Friday night he was still up bout 1:30am blabbing away about pre gsxr Suzuki with Gixerhp.

Anyway Willie keep up the good work and hope to see you again in April 2011.

Thank You for breakfast, ya didn't have too...

DROID mobile -Grumpy via Tapatalk

that is great news!! it's great to hear of his continued progress and i'm looking forward to seeing him again in the Spring :beerchug:

I think it was great for Willie to get back out, even if he wasnt riding. He has been dying to thank all of you in person and hang out.

That's great I'm very happy to hear of his continuing progress toward full recovery .
Always in my prayers he is .

Willie was great! Especially his joke (I won't repeat it here, it's his joke).

Good to see him out. Hope to see you online soon Willie!

Its great to hear that Willie made it to the Fall Bash. We wish we could have made it but we will be there for the Spring 11 Bash. :beerchug:

Willie, you are on your way to legendary status! You've done awesome work with your recovery.

Great seeing you and meeting your lovely wife.

It was so awesome to finally meet you! Thanks for sharing your book with us, and your wit...had a great time and can't wait to see you and your wife in April :thumbsup:

Jaeger free post via Tapatalk

Great to meet Willie and wifey. The book was fantastic!! DK2 and daughter did an amazing job on it :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are rumors of recent Willie sightings.

Picture 050.jpg

Picture 057.jpg

Picture 112.jpg

Picture 252.jpg

Picture 253.jpg

Back