Prepay for Friday Nite Dinner deadline is April 11th

Bump!

I know there are more people coming! There are only 32 paid so far!

How do we verify we paid once we get there for the people you haven't met??

I will have printed copies, of all transactions!

Also it works on the honer system!

There will be plenty of food for everyone!

In the past, people have abused this system and I will personally be a total A$$hole to anyone that I feel is taking advantage of the hospitality these guys are providing.

In the past, people have abused this system and I will personally be a total A$$hole to anyone that I feel is taking advantage of the hospitality these guys are providing.

Awwww...how sweet! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I am sure Mc Mustang will have a few choice words for you as well....

I will have printed copies, of all transactions!

Also it works on the honer system!

There will be plenty of food for everyone!

+ 100

Pay your part and come grab a plate. No one will be turned away for dinner! Honor system has always worked. And no matter what they say about GixerHP...remember, It's Grumpy's Diner and i TRUST Grumpy!!! :laugh:

Great time to share a meal with so many good peeps! :thumbsup:

holy crap, only 9 days left on the prepay time! that means its only 18 days til most folks are down there :cool:

John did you get all the other stuff sorted out that you need for the diner?

holy crap, only 9 days left on the prepay time! that means its only 18 days til most folks are down there :cool:

John did you get all the other stuff sorted out that you need for the diner?

Pm sent!

Payment sent for the Macfast clan ,Three total Son of Macfast- Joseph, My son in law GSXR_Joe, and myself Macfast. Looking forward to the Diner being open and seeing everyone again. I said it before and now I say it again BLUE & SILVER is the Fastest

Back