Grumpy out of surgery

Use some ajax and a brillo pad. That will take anything off. It got rid of my warts but it still burns when I pee.:rofl::rofl:

If the stitches were not 8 hours old I'd give it a shot... That or the Honda polish or Brakeen... This crap is ugly, gross and sticky

Dang get better bro. I have suffered with tendenitis in dif. joints for years. I dont know if it's acute or not. I know it takes about a year to fully heal from and I cant even touch it without pain. Just tell Angela she's your right hand till it heals:cheerleader::laugh:

I got dibs on the Vic's :laugh:

Dang get better bro. I have suffered with tendenitis in dif. joints for years. I dont know if it's acute or not. I know it takes about a year to fully heal from and I cant even touch it without pain. Just tell Angela she's your right hand till it heals:cheerleader::laugh:

Meds will be up to whom I choose is worthy.... more favors at the bash = more pills in your pocket.

Don't worry 99....he's well taken care of. :laugh:

Now here is proof that he's fine and can handle it on his own....in case I'm not around.

dinner1.jpg

dinner2.jpg

David, LEAVE THE BETADINE alone.... get out of the kitchen (you do not want to get your hand wet for at least 24 hours and if you cook etc, you are going to need to wash up... quit being a jerk and sit down for 1 day...

damn kids....

I have Vicodin HP's btw... I get them 240 at a time :)

Last edited:
Meds will be up to whom I choose is worthy.... more favors at the bash = more pills in your pocket.

Don't worry 99....he's well taken care of. :laugh:

Now here is proof that he's fine and can handle it on his own....in case I'm not around.

:drool:

okay, I'm hungry now. Gotta go eat

:drool:

okay, I'm hungry now. Gotta go eat

Hey 99' those grilled cheese were layered as such: bread, Jalepeno and red pepper jelly, mozz cheese, maple cured ham, mozz cheese, roasted turkey, mozz cheese another layer of the hot pepper jelly and then the top bread.

Yummy and ummmm healthy...::18

I figured the "David" would get his attention.. . suppose not :rofl: "Dave"

Back