A special thx to Gixxerhp and Grumpy family

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I wanted to send out a special thanks to these fine people for carting my fat azz and bikes to the bash. Without you guys, I would have never made it there. :bowdown:
John, you are a special man in my eyes. I only wish I had the wrenching skillz you have. There is nothing in the world you cant fix. In fact, if you tell John he cant do something, you better watch out. Dont put your hard earned money on your own self in a bet with him. I promise you that you will loose. :whistle:
I'm just glad that I live close enough to reap any benefits of your skills.... And I'm sorry that lil ol Busa took a dump in your closet bro! :laugh:
I can only be glad that we met a few yrs back in New Hampshire. You took good care of me throughout the trip.

Grumpy? well he's just that... no, only kidding! I had never met Dave till the Wake of Mikey and really didn't get to know him till we spent time on the ride as well as the bash.
Man, I thought I could cook? hahaha, you got me beat by a longshot! Dave has a heart of gold, and I know that most of you that have spent more time than I have with him already know this.
I know that Dave, angela and a lot more spent a lot of time in preperation of this spring. And I think we all owe it to you guys! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

The bash would never be what it is for the fact of having an "on site" repair shop with john and his gang wrenching, and the Grumpy's to supply food that I would consider like 5 star dining!!:bowdown::bowdown:

Both you guys have a heart of GOLD and and it is my nature to never let something like this slip by without giving props to you.....
I am proud to have friends like you. :beerchug:

Brenden, opp's, sorry Aquaman, your very welcome!

very well said, you won't find anyone who gives more and asks for less in return...these are some great people :beerchug:

so i guess we shud change john's user name?? wrenchie?, wrench man, .....,:poke::whistle: change he's avator too! heard there's a pic that fits perfect!! :laugh:

Back