Good thoughts for EarlyBird tomorrow!!

I was getting ready to post a new thread "Any word on EarlyBird".

We are thinnking about you, brother! :thumbsup:

I spoke to him yesterday . He said all went well and he was sleepy and resting.
Haven't heard anything today.

Hey guys and gals:

I am doing fine. Had to sleep off the meds and all. I feel better with the hardware removed. My fingers move better and my wrist is swollen. I can wait til the swellng goes down. I have a Dr. appointment May 8th so I will wait to see wait the DR. Says. But my goal is to get healed and get to riding soon!

Its funny how much better you feel once its all out.... Wait a few weeks, it gets even better. I've had hardware installed and then removed from my left wrist, right foot, and pelvis. All of them felt way better once the hardware was no longer needed and removed. Heal up quick bud! :please:

Its funny how much better you feel once its all out.... Wait a few weeks, it gets even better. I've had hardware installed and then removed from my left wrist, right foot, and pelvis. All of them felt way better once the hardware was no longer needed and removed. Heal up quick bud! :please:

I myself had other hardware once and removed.... a lot less pain when done! Reason why I pushed to get this removed once the bone in my wrist healed! Looking forward to recovering!:thumbsup:

I almost sent Karen a text to check on you, assumg texting wouldn't be something you'd care to do just yet...figured she's got enough going on over messing with updating the oRg members :laugh:

Heal up fast...I know you want to start riding again very soon!! :thumbsup:

Back