Got screwed over by "chromeowner" aka Jermaine

Wasn't there another chrome shop that burned someone from here ? Remember they had a picture of him getting a ticket from the PoPo on a ZX14, in florida ??

:whistle::whistle:

Calamary.jpg

As much as i could probably make this guy eat out of a straw for the rest of his life... one thing fighting and sports teach you is discipline. Use it when you have to. This is just money... small amount to find out what someones worth.
"some people are like pennies. 2 faced and worthless"
I used to feel the same way, but this attitude is what the thieves bank on now. And I do mean bank. They are taking advantage of everyone being decent and their unwillingness to make them make the deal right.

I had this same guy offer me chrome and powder work in exchange for some stock parts I had for sale a while back.
Sure am glad I didn't need anything done.
Good luck with this TOOL.

latah..

welll i got my wheels, i got him to next day them to me because i was desperate and he did that... and i filed a dispute with the cc company... so im out a bit still... but whatcha gonna do.

he's in west jefferson,OH... i'm in CT... too far to waste my time with this joker/.

Busa arm reaches a long way. ;)

Busa arm reaches a long way. ;)

?

i got the wheels back a while ago.. read the post :) I was sick of waiting so he was going to ship them back to me.. excuse after excuse.. and i FINALLY got him to send them to me and i wanted them next day as i was goin on a small trip and wanted my wheels back.

This is just ****** up dude. I am really sorry to hear all this. I wonder how far he is from me. I do a few bike shows a year around here. I could make up a sign to warn everybody of this TOOL. And hundreds of people come look at my bike at the shows....That might impact his scamming a little bit...

This is just ****** up dude. I am really sorry to hear all this. I wonder how far he is from me. I do a few bike shows a year around here. I could make up a sign to warn everybody of this TOOL. And hundreds of people come look at my bike at the shows....That might impact his scamming a little bit...

he's in west jefferson... and that would be awesome of you.

I am pretty sure this is the same guy that got me a couple of years ago. He had a milion excuses, from dying relatives to broken phones to personal injury. I finally had him ship my unchromed grab rails back to me. If you can't run a respectable business, shut it down!

P.

:cursin:

Sorry to hear about your grief. Crap like this makes it harder for legit small operators to do business. :suspect:

I am pretty sure this is the same guy that got me a couple of years ago. He had a milion excuses, from dying relatives to broken phones to personal injury. I finally had him ship my unchromed grab rails back to me. If you can't run a respectable business, shut it down!

P.

:cursin:

same douchebag.

Hey I VOTE to have a section/ list of shady business owners!!! CAP PLEASE! Or at least a place to voice both sides of the story!!!!:poke:!!

Looks like i got my CC company and paypal on board and got my cash back... but he still owes me for all the parts I sent him... I just cant get a hold of him anymore.

Glad to read you got your $$$ back at least.

Hopefully somewhere, sometime you run across this joker in person and teach him a lesson or two about proper buisness.:laugh:

I am not sure where or how everyone else was broought up.....but where I'm from violence is an answer. I get my money or I get to kick your @$$ untill I feel as though I have gotten my money's worth. Ohio ain't that far for me! :boxing:

Back