Big Thanks to MC Mustang!!!

WOW!!! THATS ALL I CAN SAY. MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL GET TO MEET YOU GUYS IN PERSON BUT FOR NOW JUST BEING ALLOWED TO BE A PART OF THIS BOARD IS A GIFT IN ITS OWN. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY I CAN OFFER MY ASSISTANCE BESIDES JUST POSTING ON HERE. THANKS FOR THE ORG. JUST BEING THE ORG!!!!
beerchug.gif

I can beat it Omar..... I got my package in the mail and I opened it and what I got was something that I will cherish forever.... I got the unit coin too, cool but not sentimental.... I did however get a note that read paraphrazed " One Captain to another " Shawn sent me his Captain's bars that he wore on his dress blue uniform for the past 6 years in the Marine Corps.... What an honor I have been given, to have the bars from a Captain in the United States Marines. I respect Shawn for what he is as a professional and a man that I can call a friend... Thanks Shawn you have no idea what that means to me......
Thats really cool Cap. I also received a shirt and the unit coin. I will be proud to wear the shirt, and the coin is going in a display case I'm building to contain the uniform shirt I had while serving in Viet Nam, along with my combat decorations that display the Fleet Marine Corp insignia. Thanks Shawn, it means alot to me that you would send these to me.
ThumbsUp.gif

you guys are the best
beerchug.gif
it makes me humble just to be allowed to hang out with the likes of you...it's good to know that people like this still exist!! with all of the bad news reported every day, it is refreshing to hear about those that still exhibit true friendship

WOW!!! THATS ALL I CAN SAY. MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL GET TO MEET YOU GUYS IN PERSON BUT FOR NOW JUST BEING ALLOWED TO BE A PART OF THIS BOARD IS A GIFT IN ITS OWN. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY I CAN OFFER MY ASSISTANCE BESIDES JUST POSTING ON HERE. THANKS FOR THE ORG. JUST BEING THE ORG!!!!
beerchug.gif
I was trying to figure out what to say earlier, and you TOTALY nailed it !!!!!!

MC is a great Human. Besides taking care of everyone here, he also took care of a departed brother this year. Ralph was a friend, MC made sure his family knew his oRg family was thinking about them.

What is it about this place ? I use to go to other forums all the time, now I don't even bother, unless for some reason I can't get on here, or just ran out of everything to read.

It REALLY is contagous (?) You see how genuine peolpe here are, and how eager they are to help each other out, it makes you want to be a part of it, and unless you don't post pic.'s, LOL, you'll be welcomed with open arms !!!

beerchug.gif
 to the Org     and      
bowdown.gif
 to the people that make it up !!!!

Well I do not know what to say except thanks for letting me be a part. There is no one on here that is not willing to give advice or help to anyone else. I read stories all the time and am amazed everyday on how everyone bands together for a cause at any given moment.

I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of you in person but I hope to as time goes on. Like it was said earlier I hope to contribute to the family some day more than just on the forums.

Said before and I'll say it again, good things happens to good people.
super.gif

Back