got screwed by one of our own

Tom you are #1...

fear, post this thread over on SH.org if you haven't done so. He posts over there a lot more than here. You need to spread the word if he is not legit.
It's beleivable tho, a few months ago he was posting on here talking smack with tha cheeseman. That's 2 strikes against him in my book. I'll never do business with the man. Thanks for the head's up!

veltune rocks!!!!!

sorry to hear about the sale d00d.

thanks warbaby, thats real nice of you, i'll get some pics up tonight. i am not as worried about how it look as i am that he advertized a bde gen 3, and this doesn't say davidson anywhere on it, just hindle on the muffler.

10-4, understood. I'll watch for your pics.
wink.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Warbaby rocks!!!! Tell ya what.......I'm gonna let all my riding buddies know what a generous offer you made and tell them to buy from you!!!! Just that offer has made me a customer. I'll be sending my exhaust in for a polish!

Nice guys that is what I am talking about.  People that have been here pull for each other.  No who your dealing with by numbers at least.  
biggrin.gif

You ever find that screen name???

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080318265 -->

Sorry to see it happen to you Fear

Warbaby its people like you that keep me hanging out on the board when i should be doing some real work
cool.gif

hehehe... Thanks gents!
biggrin.gif
I know the feeling when the guy you're dealing with proves to be "ethically challenged".

Now, get back to work Dezzy...
tounge.gif

That is BS, I hate that and the only person that I have had problems with was not someone off of this board. He is on SH.org though. I ordered a NOS controller and NOS kit and paid for it and then did not recieve it or get returned phone calls/emails (for about a month after I was supposed to have recieved it) and then when I finally got in contact with him, he said that he had no record of me paying so I sent him a copy of the paypal reciept and told him since he can't keep track of a 700-800$ order to just send me my money back and I would not be doing business with him again/or be recommending anyone to him.

Just signing up does not make a guy trust worthy. A lot of guys sign up just o sell something, then they go away. I sort of got burned a wile ago. The guy didn't have a picture, and we went round and round on the board. He got pissed that I didn't trust him when he said "mint", and everyone chimmed in. I went ahead and bought it, and it is still on my garage floor. The moral of the story.....demand pictures of what you are buying!

Just signing up does not make a guy trust worthy. A lot of guys sign up just o sell something, then they go away. I sort of got burned a wile ago. The guy didn't have a picture, and we went round and round on the board. He got pissed that I didn't trust him when he said "mint", and everyone chimmed in. I went ahead and bought it, and it is still on my garage floor. The moral of the story.....demand pictures of what you are buying!
And know thy seller. Reputation and don't be affraid to ask the rest of us through PM. A good seller will not mind the checking.

Buyer beware is the best way to say it.TFU

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080440150 -->

I know waiting on shipments can get ya nervous,war baby veltune a-1, also got some stuff from johnny cheese found these guys to be reputable(busa-holics) and ninja is right ask around (helps alot) think i saw that add on suzuki org. and i decided used was so close to new I would get a new one and take the risk out of it.maybe the BOARD OUGHT TO POST A DO NOT BUY LIST? AND A TRUSTED MEMBER LIST.who knows my get a better deal on stuff

I make special effort on sendin good stuff! [/QUOTE]

Sleeper does send the good stuff. I'm more than happy with deal he gave me on my new starter gear.

Back