$350.00 Yoshi rs-3 slip-ons

sewwhut

Registered
On 3/3/04 I H. Bennett contacted William Brown (E-bay ID Willya1996) on his cell phone (321-231-2310) regarding e-bay item 2464193235 (hayabusa yoshimura rs-3 slip ons). William said i could purchase the item for $350.00 and $30.00 for shipping and that he would stop the auction. 3/3/04 i sent William (Pay-pal ID metalmaan35@aol.com) A payment of $350.00 through pay pal. That same day he excepted payment and reminded me that I forgot the shipping charges within 10 minutes the shipping charges was sent through pay pal. I talked to Will on his cell on 3/4/04 and he said he had shipped my package and that I should receive it no later than 3/9/04 and he was going to email me the ups tracking Number. That was the last I heard from William Brown and I never received that tracking Number. After no package on 3/9/04 I left several messages on his cell and sent him several emails and no response. I know he got my emails because I received all of the email return receipts. Will never ended the auction and because I was a loosing bidder for the ebay item and him not realizing who I was he sent me an email saying he was sorry that I lost the bid and that his friend has the same item for $450.00 and that I could have them for that price plus shipping. On 3/12/04 I requested $380.00 refund through pay pal and no response. On 3/14/04 I blocked my number and called him, he answered and upon realizing my voice and who I was he hung up. I called right back and no answer, called back about 3 hours later he answers and upon recognizing my voice he goes, " Damn it, these damn cell phones" and hangs up and what a horrible actor he is.

Just as a disclaimer . He is not referring to me. Or at least I hope he's Not!!
cool.gif

I don't know if William Brown is a member to this sight But He rides a Busa and he is from Apopka Fl.  I hate to say this but i wishing bad things on him when he is on his bike
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: "emotion"|1079364595 -->

Brown, William
3355 E Semoran Blvd
APOPKA, FL 32703
407-644-2982

Brown, William James Jr
2884 W Kelly Park Rd
APOPKA, FL 32712
407-886-5176

Browne, William
2707 Greenacre Rd
APOPKA, FL 32703
407-886-4582

hope this helps... file a lawsuit on his ass

mad.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079321264 -->

I can't beleive people pull stunts like this. It would be nice if it bothered them at nite that they screwed someone and are a piece of pond scum, but they probably don't give a crap anyway.
wink.gif

Do a reversal through paypal, and do it now before he closes the account. Then contact ebay and report him. If you saved the emails attach them with your compliant. What he did is considered "wrongful practice" by ebay. And most likely he will be banned and your money is an automatice return either way.

Sorry to hear that, fstbusa that is cool, did you do a search on the net or something?
yeah found those on the net... William Brown sounds like a really really common name so only 3 being in that town is pretty good.

I would find a board member to show up at each of the 3 places to see who lives there...
smile.gif

His cell has a 321 area code, that is Left Coast Florida... Melbourne, Titusville, Cocoa Etc...

That sucks man, but for what it's worth what goes around comes around. That's bad business and it could have happened to either one of us. Sorry to hear
mad.gif

Sorry, but that really ticks me off. I say take him to court. I know it's a hassle, but the SOB needs to be delt with.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Sorry to say this Sewwhut, but you should never agree to buy an item outside of the auction. You are somewhat more protected when you go through Ebay since they have records of the deal and what the payment was for. Since you broke their rules by buying the item outside of the auction(which means that they lost their cut of the money) they will probably not be very helpful in getting your money back. File the complaint with PayPal, probably not the only complaint they have had on the account and see where it goes from there. You can also file the complaint with eBay saying the guy offerred it to you outside of the auction and then continued to sell it to someone else, they might drop his account. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, good luck with this.

I had a similar problem before and paypal refunded my money, just make sure you do it within 30 days. If you used your credit card with paypal contact them also. They'll get your money back from paypal but paypal will be pissed off better them than you. Good luck

(321) 231- 2310 .... guys u have my permission to call this number belonging to Will Brown cause he hangs up on me, man if i could meet him face to face

.....I got my yoshi's and it took me being an a$$ with complaints to pay pal, but he sent them to me....thanks guys

Back