Gift Cards

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
( shameless plug but I need the income )

Any biz owners out there want to check these out? Electronic Gift cards are popping up all over the place, Walmart, Starbucks, Petco... they are making millions for these big companies.

The company I work for has put together a package for the small merchant. They are processed through your credit card terminal.

Sounds interesting? Let me know... Thanx - Kent

I wish you guys the best, but in my line of work, bidness is good when there ain't none. :cool:

( shameless plug but I need the income )

Any biz owners out there want to check these out? Electronic Gift cards are popping up all over the place, Walmart, Starbucks, Petco... they are making millions for these big companies.

The company I work for has put together a package for the small merchant. They are processed through your credit card terminal.

Sounds interesting? Let me know... Thanx - Kent
just a suggestion there Kent my pal.....

No link...no picture...no nothin'...

The average consumer(me & half the planet) is lazy as fug when it comes to buying/shopping the net .

If you don't have a cool picture with half naked girls and really cool back ground music, maybe a freebie,or a 20 % off coupon .... after just one click , you may as well forget it boy.

BUT.....thats just me , Mr. Lazy Consumer

Don't expect us to do the research....

make sense ?

Have a good 1....RSD.

RSD, here is a link. You can put any art or graphics ya want.
These are strictly for merchants who want to increase their gift certificate sales about 10 X or more from having them stuffed in a box behind the counter. At the site you can also read about how much Starbucks is makin off of these things.
Not only does it give repeat customers but about 10% are never redeemed, thats free cash in the register! Win, win, & win. :D :D :D

Valutec gift cards

RSD, here is a link. You can put any art or graphics ya want.
These are strictly for merchants who want to increase their gift certificate sales about 10 X or more from having them stuffed in a box behind the counter. At the site you can also read about how much Starbucks is makin off of these things.
Not only does it give repeat customers but about 10% are never redeemed, thats free cash in the register! Win, win, & win.  :D  :D  :D

Valutec gift cards
now yer sellin' Kent....

have a good 1....RSD.

Back