Getting killed with insurance! HELP!

well i just checked www.motorcycleservices.com

and it seems like they dropped the hayabusa, it wasn't in their model list for suzuki. guess i'll call state farm since their site doesn't do bikes.

21 as of yesterday with only one minor moving violation ever (within 3 years i think). allstate, who has all of my families cars, wouldn't touch the hayabusa, and progressive quoted me over 3k.

well I'm getting on this wagon, all quotes for an 05 Busa, Nationwide who is my homeowners was approx $7,000 a year, Geico who insures my wifes and my car was approx $4,500 a year, and State Farm beat them all with a great quote of $710 a year. I'm 30 no accidents and now happier than a pig in his own feces

State farm for me as well blew everybody off the map, I swithed everything over even on my car truck and house I saved 500 bucks a year and dropped the bike from 1600 to 1000 and change full coverage. Other than that I would have had to gone to a gs500.

im 23 no tickets and progressive so far is my best bet as far as a qoute. a 2k2 for $1245 a year or a 2k4 for $1490 a year. im sure it will b a tad less since i have 2 cars with them and the riding course discount.

I have found the golden chalace for insurane.

I pay only 360 a year for my brand new 2005 busa through State Farm...

That is the only way to go guys.

Another one for State Farm.

I'm 27, single with a house and cars insured with them and the busa only cost 600 a year for full coverage.

24, single, with state farm. Truck and House and bike insurance is through them. I pay 500 every 6 months on my 05 busa in GA.

rock.gif

Age 39: Married
State Farm Insurance
Cost $280/yr. for 2005 Busa
$250.00 deductible full coverage

You guys get good rates, $680 a year, full coverage, no tickets only have the bike insurance with progressive.

$624/year $500 ded, USAA '05 Busa, No tickets, married, 34

Catch is you must be insured with a bike currently or they send you to progressive to be underwritten now.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>USAA</span></span>

2 yrs M1
No tickets/accidents
full coverage
0 deductibles
300/500 limits
NEW Busa
$220 every 6 months

Just got quotes on adding CB's Busa and GSXR 1000...each bike is under $200 (every 6 months) a piece due to the multiple vehicle discount

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119532241 -->

see now im mad cause i have everything through usaa and my coworkers in the pharmacy told me that they wont insure bikes so like a moron i believed them and didnt even check. now im gonna call and see about adding the busa, then cancleing my other policy.

Back