Getting chase by Cops and chasing a Cherokee SRT8

hayabusapower

Registered
Getting chase by Cops and chasing a Cherokee SRT8

Up in Montreal, Canada

- Getting chase by Cops and chasing a Cherokee SRT8.[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Your probably not going to get a very nice reception putting this up as your 1st post. You might get the response you want from an R6 forum.

That really isnt a cool video at all like i think you intended it to be. Just stupidity in action. There isnt any kind of reason for that kind of riding. Its what gets riders killed and tougher laws on motorcycle riders.

Your probably not going to get a very nice reception putting this up as your 1st post. You might get the response you want from an R6 forum.

or a Ninja 250 forum. Obviously soda can exhausts and welding on top of shelves full of flammable materials are accepted there. Im sure they would love this and be jealous

Sometimes you end up rooting for the cagers... Lane change riiiiiiiiiiiiiight NOW!!!

Crap like this is why I have to defend myself from stereotypes when people find out what I ride.

Not a good idea in Traffic...
But do we all respond with the Holier than thou attitude?

Most of us know we all break the law every time we hop on our busa?
MOST. Just saying.

MOST. Just saying.

Agreed, but not in a way that creates such a clear danger to others.

i don't ever want to see anyone on a bike go down...however, there is a time and place for everything and weaving through traffic in a construction area is not the time nor the place to act like an idiot...you were putting every one of those other riders on that road at risk and giving the rest of us a negative image for the next time we get pulled over...it is fellow riders like you that i have seen do things like this and then complain because you get hassled by the cops farther down the road...act like you have two brain cells to bang together and get out of traffic and public view before pulling stunts like this...i couldn't care less what you do on your own time or how much damage you do to yourself but when your stupidity affects me, don't expect any pats on the back...anyone with a functional wrist can twist a throttle until they kill themselves or someone else so this isn't anything special!

MOST. Just saying.

Agreed, but not in a way that creates such a clear danger to others.

Agreed

I hit tripple digits everytime I got on Misty, But not when I had to swerve throught traffic, It just takes a little gravel and down you go, possibly taking an innocent life with you.

Just be considerate of others.

Well that could be a record for a member joining and then signing up for a new screen name :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Agreed

I hit tripple digits everytime I got on Misty, But not when I had to swerve throught traffic, It just takes a little gravel and down you go, possibly taking an innocent life with you.

Just be considerate of others.

Totally agree with you! I also hit triple digits EVERY time I'm on the 'busa, but there's a time and place to let the ponies run!

Back