Getting chase by Cops and chasing a Cherokee SRT8

:welcome:
i dont like what i saw... but i dont ride like that, guess im too scared of the 'what ifs' that are possible in that situation.
besides, thats not how i was taught to ride by my pappa.
but, to each his own...
i wont be at the funeral, though:rulez:

I can't help but reflect on the comment that any dummy can twist a throttle and the fact that the OP forgot the D in Chased.

hey wow thats awesome you know i did that when i was a newbie too you must be proud...i stopped too late though when we were racing after bike night and i saw the guy behind me hit in between the taillights of a dodge neon at 180mph...why dont you grow before you see something like that!!! :welcome: to an actual forum with acutal riders not kids on toys

I did not watch the video, but sure looks as if it provoked a lot of response.

Probably not a good idea to post in a public forum about breaking the law, going triple digits etc. Could make things like a Busa disappear at some legislation point in the future.

Perfect Song for this Dumb Ass Video. Body going to hit the floor when someone pulls out in front of one of them.

Hmm doesn't look like I need to add my 2 cents enough already said....I'm not saying I haven't ran from a couple cops in my day but what if one car decided to change lanes in a hurry because they about missed their exit I have also done that. if you stop and think it doesn't seem to smart thats why police carry all the plastic baggies to put all the body parts in

Back