Gauges

IL_BusaBoy

Donating Member
Registered
I've been checking out the posts on this board about the gauges from bluegauges.com and it seems like they're an alright company to order from. My question is, does anybody have any pics of their gauges from them? I would like to see actual pics on a bike of the difference between the regular and reverse styles. Thanks.

Yeah, me too. Not sure I quite understand the difference and how they work.

i posted my pics awhile ago, i would again but i deleted the pics. i dont know how i can go back and see where i posted them

i posted my pics awhile ago, i would again but i deleted the pics. i dont know how i can go back and see where i posted them
I think I found the post you're talking about. When you ordered yours, did you get different backlight colors, or leave them stock? Also, did you get the regular or reverse style? I guess the only difference is the way it looks at night. Either way, could you get a pic of what it looks like at night? Would be a big help in my decision process. Thanks.

Installed the srp reverse whites today, look great and a pain in the arse to install!
mad.gif

Purchased mine a couple years ago when the group purchase was offered at SpeedHut.com. I have the 'reverse' guages and I think they are the cooler than a fan. Wasn't hard to install either. Have had nothing but good to say about the guages so far.

I got a set from Rocket-doc on the site, so far so good, just have a few install issues but they are nice. He's got some good prices for board members. Look in the Classified section

Thanks for the love JD, but I have to  give credit to my boy 469boy for designing the dragon.  This was one of many that I made a few years ago when indiglo gauges werent being made for the Busa.
post-6-19257-mvc_011f.jpg

Show us a night shot of your gauges Ice ?

Thinking about your ? the needles stay orange like the time and milage indicators. In the pic I send they look red but there orange.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106351056 -->

arey, that was just what I was looking for. Did you get the red underneath the needles?
Sorry but I am not understanding your ? The red your taking about you mean the busa logo and the red next to the rpm?
On bluegauges.com you can order your faceplate with red led's underneath the dials for brigher red needles. Does your faceplate have that upgrade? Just asking because you'rs already look pretty bright.

arey, that was just what I was looking for.  Did you get the red underneath the needles?
Sorry but I am not understanding your ? The red your taking about you mean the busa logo and the red  next to the rpm?
On bluegauges.com you can order your faceplate with red led's underneath the dials for brigher red needles.  Does your faceplate have that upgrade?  Just asking because you'rs already look pretty bright.
No. Never had heard of that option. Yeh They are bright, in person looks much brighter than in the pic I send.

I have the reverse style and I like them so far. Only thing is I havnt been able to ride cause all the bad weather but they look awsome in the garage with the lights off. Im happy with them. I also put the 220 on mine.

I have the reverse style and I like them so far. Only thing is I havnt been able to ride cause all the bad weather but they look awsome in the garage with the lights off. Im happy with them. I also put the 220 on mine.
Yeah, I've had crappy weather as well. That's exactly why I'm thiking of sending mine to bluegauges and having them done before the weather turns nice on me.

Back