Garage Almost Done.

Man, if I could only free up that much space...I need another garage built for that!

Kento I call no fair.
Most garages in Fl got turned into extra rooms yrs ago.
At divorce court my wifes one reason would be he never comes out of his man cave if I had something like either of you two have .
No fair. But awesome open spaces to do whatever.
Need a gun cleaning bench though .
:beerchug::thumbsup:
:bowdown:

Very nice. :bowdown: I got a good sized garage, but it has two full sized trucks, a Kabota tractor w/ bucket, snow blower and 4 cord of wood. Been seriously thinking on sheet rocking the walls, if nothing else to get rid of the clutter spaces.

I would be afraid to work in them garages.. :poke: They look like a good places to sit around and drink beer and bench race though.. :thumbsup:

Seriously though them are some nice man caves.. :bowdown:

I would be afraid to work in them garages.. :poke: They look like a good places to sit around and drink beer and bench race though.. :thumbsup:

Seriously though them are some nice man caves.. :bowdown:

Pulled the wifes van in there earlier to rotate the tires, Tried to play Nascar pit crew.

Jrs Tire changer has nothing to worry about. :banghead:

Wow! That's a nice garage. It has me wondering if everything behind the cabinets are also that organized (I would guess yes). I better move off this thread quickly. If my wife (with O.C.) see's the pics of your garage she will be on my :moon: to straighten mine up. Nice job! :bowdown:

Those are some nice lookin garages you guys have! Gotta get a place of my own so I can have a nice place to put my 'Busa at night!

When I lived in Hawaii my 4 car garage wasnt big enough as I stored all of my business stuff in there too, plus the Busa, truck / Van and wifes car... It rained so much in Hilo I couldnt leave anything out that you didnt want rust or mold to eat up in 6 mos.

Here in Calif Valley it is alot drier. Also I keep the Chevelle at my Dads old warehouse.

Awesome Border across the top :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kent what is that floor material ?

Concrete Acid Stain is the way to go, looks awesome and my cousin has it through out his house inside and out. Caution though, make sure whatever clear finish you put over it is not water based. I did use water based and it is like regular interior floor finish. It doesnt breath and will come lose with car tires ... Now I have to do it over when the weather gets warmer.

I used a laquer finish at my business and it was messy and had strong odor for a few days it was much better and more durable.

Here is a stain source : http://kemikogeorgia.com/

Last edited:
Back