Took 3 years

BigBadDodge

Registered
Finally finished up the master bedroom for the wifes valentines day present, worked out pretty good she had furniture delivered today so i wasnt able to keep it hidden till tomorrow.
Bought the house this room was avalanche hockey colors dark blue and maroon with a massive hole in the wall next to the door to the walk in closet. She picked all the colors, all that was left was base boards, blinds and get the fan back up. Knocked it out friday night while she was gone:beerchug: So the shotgun accessories i bought today have been excused:rofl:
Hole in the wall was to the left of the window, ended up cutting out a 3ft tall by 2ft wide section and replacing... First drywall work i've done and it is seamless:thumbsup:
feb001.jpg

feb002.jpg

feb003.jpg
feb004.jpg

Heres what it looks like with all the crap in it, still have a bunch of candle dainty junk she wants to hang up. Now that this is done she's gonna want the bathroom gone through:banghead:

What you guys think of the door to the closet, i think it looks like arse that color and ideas? Think the mirror needs to go to the inside of the door as well. I'm no interior design guy but i think it looks bad.
feb011.jpg
feb010.jpg

feb009.jpg

The door is messin stuff up, can ya get or stain one to match the bed/dresser?

Looks great otherwise, well done Paul:thumbsup:

Looks like she is ready to reward you there in the last pic!!:rofl:

Nice work, I love getting finished with a project and standing back and just saying WOW!

yea, written invitation? why are you posting? on an unrelated note, my lovely wife decided to make eggs florentine for breakfast, and we're gonna sit around in our pj's... UNTIL I HEAD TO PENCO FOR NEW TIRES!!! bwahahahaha, best wife evar...

good job on the drywall repair...how many times did you have to mud and sand????

Dont even know, my dad was supposed to give me guidance...just ended with him drinking beer in my neighbors garage. Then when i thought i had it decent he knocked a hole in it cause it wasnt right :banghead: But that is how i learn lol

Think the door is gonna have to be stained to match the furniture. Its really bothering me
First fatality happened in there this morning. i've never had a bed that tall or with all the wood stuff around it. Went to get up and feet were all tangled in the sheets( possibly still intoxicated) put my feet down and put the side of my face into the corner of the dresser :rofl: Little swollen, little numb but think i'll survive

Back