For the good old days.

She is going to hunt you down BT
tounge.gif

rock.gif
What the?!

You guys...seriously, I saw the title and the culprit (lazer) and just had a funny feeling this had to do with me...

You're all just jealous 'cause you wish you had Barbie, or a Barbie Busa or something pink...ahh, forget it!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Oh, and BT, I'll be sure to just break the fingers on your "non-trigger" hand...

Ya know I really learned to like Pink "things" though, especially once I had hit my teen years....
wow.gif

Oh, and I'll be getting some of you guys back one day...I've got some things in the works...muahhhaahhhaa...
wink.gif

rock.gif
What the?!

You guys...seriously, I saw the title and the culprit (lazer) and just had a funny feeling this had to do with me...

You're all just jealous 'cause you wish you had Barbie, or a Barbie Busa or something pink...ahh, forget it!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Oh, and BT, I'll be sure to just break the fingers on your "non-trigger" hand...
Ok, you've got a point there.
biggrin.gif
Oh, and thanks for sparing the gun hand.
wink.gif

okay boys and girls.....I travel alot so did not know about this......I know VA would never call her bike Barbie......this would be a busa violation of biblical proportions.....but did she paint her bike pink or is this a photoshop stunt....?

BTW, VA...pink does not make your azz look faster.....

OMG this was the fastest Comet post I ever saw.

Like a good action movie, Went by so fast I almost missed it

laugh.gif

okay boys and girls.....I travel alot so did not know about this......I know VA would never call her bike Barbie......this would be a busa violation of biblical proportions.....but did she paint her bike pink or is this a photoshop stunt....?

BTW, VA...pink does not make your azz look faster.....
Lol... Nah, it's a photochop I done a long time ago. Somehow it turned into one of those photochops that just won't die. I'm scared to meet Michelle in person now. I'm skeered of what her revenge might be. Each time it gets revisited I figured my punishment gets a little worse.
drooling3.gif

Back