Ever wish for the old days?

Hah!!  Spoken by big guys.  Or at least guys who know how to fight.

The he!! with that crap.

I may be 6', but I'm only 165lbs.  I'd lose every argument if it came to fighting.

So no, I don't perfer the old days of knocking each out and whoever is left standing wins.  Cause I'd lose every time.  
argue.gif

I want to win  
firedevil.gif
in a fight it's not the size of the dog that matters.it's the fight in the dog
You Should NOT WIN !!!!!!!! Your Were NOT Build Big Enough.
wowold.gif
I know that in this Politically Correct World that Might Piss You Off !!!! But in Reality WHO CARES !!!!! The world was a lot Safer and Better if you ask me when people just Dealt the Card's that Nature/God Gave them !!
clap.gif

Hah!! Spoken by big guys. Or at least guys who know how to fight.

The he!! with that crap.

I may be 6', but I'm only 165lbs. I'd lose every argument if it came to fighting.

So no, I don't perfer the old days of knocking each out and whoever is left standing wins. Cause I'd lose every time.
argue.gif

I want to win
firedevil.gif
But you would learn to keep your mouth shut.

I wish we could go back to this manner of dealing with problems... especially CRIMES. I think public Hangings would be just fine. Might actually DETER some criminals. Heck now criminals get free room and board and 3 square meals... where is the punishment in that?
Holy shid Jules ...........................
ghostface.gif

Just can't do it anymore, and people wonder why so many people go off the deep end and shoot places up.

Hah!!  Spoken by big guys.  Or at least guys who know how to fight.

The he!! with that crap.

I may be 6', but I'm only 165lbs.  I'd lose every argument if it came to fighting.

So no, I don't perfer the old days of knocking each out and whoever is left standing wins.  Cause I'd lose every time.  
argue.gif

I want to win  
firedevil.gif
But you would learn to keep your mouth shut.

I wish we could go back to this manner of dealing with problems... especially CRIMES. I think public Hangings would be just fine. Might actually DETER some criminals. Heck now criminals get free room and board and 3 square meals... where is the punishment in that?
Holy shid Jules ...........................  
ghostface.gif
Well from MY POINT OF VIEW.... if you KILL the Criminals, they can't reproduce and send their OFFSPRING to me.

I have a few students of INCARCERATED parents and really their only desire is to go to Jail like the rest of their family. It is VERY hard to get them out of this mindset. That there is more to life than Crimes and Jail.

Back