FL little over a mont away

jpw

Registered
Well im going to school in Clearwater, FL. I start on Oct 26 but i am gonna be in FL Mid sept... Sept 17 we leave Wi so by the 18 or 19 ill be in FL... Then i go rent a storage shed put my stuff in their for about a month. After that im gonna live with my Grandparents untill i get my apartment and job thing figured out.

Currently My Grandparents Manage the Naples/Marco Island KOA campground but i just called them to make sure that didnt get taken out by the hurricane and they tell me their moving to Manage the Ocala Koa, so i will probably be up their... so if any one is in the area i will have my bike... 1996 CBR 600 maybe even have my other bike 89 GS500E if nobody buys it... but any way i just wanna maybe go riding with some one or have some one show me around.....

I cant freaking wait
jump9.gif

Hey, I'm in Lakeland, about 1.5 hours south of Ocala, and 1 hr east of Clearwater. I have taken many rides up the way of Ocala. Just let me know, I'll ride with you.

Where are you going to school?
rock.gif

Hey, I'm in Lakeland, about 1.5 hours south of Ocala, and 1 hr east of Clearwater. I have taken many rides up the way of Ocala. Just let me know, I'll ride with you.

Where are you going to school?
rock.gif
Ohh poop ride with a busa
bowdown.gif
Yay man that would be awsome, you just cant ride the busa at speed all the time cause my cbr would never keep up

Im going to the National Aviation Acadmeny in Clearwater, Fl to be a aircraft Mechanic, haha i get to play with them jet planes

Hey jpw.. Clearwater's a heck of a comute from Ocala every day! You're talking
a couple hours on our most disfuntional interstate system~ You'd definitly be much
better off finding something close..in Clearwater, St. Pete, and surrounding areas~
The Naples area is just about the same distance even~ The only difference being
whether you're headed north or south~ In fact, Clearwater's just about in the
middle of the two~
Good luck with your schooling! that's an awesome ocupation you're headed towards~
cool.gif

Im not living in Ocalar through school just untill school starts, then ill be a apartment which is maybe a 1/2mi away

Back