Thought I would say Hello?

jpw

Registered
Well I guess i thought i should say hi instead of just reading all the posts.

I'm currently in High School in Central Wi, gonna graduate this June
jump9.gif
and I plan to buy my self a nice graduation present.... My first bike thinking a 93-97 Kat 600, gotta start somewhere and hopefully i work my way up to a busa down the road, but not till I'm after 25 yrs old... so i can at least pay most of the insurance on it....he he

This fall I'm going to down to Clearwater, FL to continue my schooling.... cant wait...

Congratulations on your grad....and welcome to the board.

Just be sure to get all your gear and when you actually do get on your bike, just be sure to ride safely.

Congratulations on your graduation and have fun in FL ... I'm sure they they ride year round there!

DJ

Well I guess i thought i should say hi instead of just reading all the posts.  

I'm currently in High School in Central Wi, gonna graduate this June  
jump9.gif
   and I plan to buy my self a nice graduation present.... My first bike thinking a 93-97 Kat 600, gotta start somewhere and hopefully i work my way up to a busa down the road, but not till I'm after 25 yrs old... so i can at least pay most of the insurance on it....he he

This fall I'm going to down to Clearwater, FL to continue my schooling.... cant wait...
Welcome to the board. Congratulations on you up and coming gratuation.
I just sent you a PM back about aircraft maintenance let me know if you got it.

mywork1.jpg

Congratulations, JPW! Take your time and enjoy the bike ridin'!

Welcome and congrats on graduation...

Good choice to take your time and work your way up to the Busa...and get a good paying job to afford the mods!!!
tounge.gif

Congratulations on Graduation and sounds like you have a head on your shoulders and great plans. Good luck be safe.
wink.gif

Banner.JPG

Congrats on the Grad..............make sure you gear up before gettin' on the bike...........................Good luck!!!
AAAssjani.gif

Back