Another Question...

baybeebusa11

Registered
What five things have you done in your life that you are most proud of?

#1...My daughter. Shall I say more?
#2...I graduated high school ON TIME...not many thought I would!
#3...I bought my first car (an 87 Z28) all by myself.
#4...(Still doing)...Learned how to let go of things I cant change.
#5...After 10 years, I finally opened my eyes and saw my best friend in a new light. And now second to my daughter...he is the love of my life!
Aww...mushy mushy...lol

Wow...that's harder than I'd expect...had to think of some!

#1 - would be my beautiful boys...they constantly amaze me...
#2 - my ability to work with the people I work with...don't get me wrong, I complain and hate every second of it some days, but I manage to pull it off and never make my guys/gals feel stupid if they mess something up or didn't know how to do something...I'm a good PR person when I need to be
#3 - being a complete b*tch and speaking my mind when the situation warrants it; I don't back down from much...strong willed I guess...a good leader...
#4 - being with the same guy for nearly 20 years...we started dating when I was just 15 and he was 17...
#5 - riding my Busa...riding any motorcycle for that matter...I never thought I'd do it...
biggrin.gif

1-Giving my life to Christ.
2-Not allowing a blown professional baseball career to destroy me.
3-Loving family that provides well needed strength and encouragement at times.
4-Youngest brother (Associate Youth Pastor at our church)
5-Overcoming several obstacles and stumbling blocks (some with two legs and a skirt) to establish my current careers (Physical Therapist---Graphic Design)

Tough one, lets see

1. My daughter and the baby that is on its way are #1 .
2. My family life, trying to be the best husband and father that I can be.
3. My career as a Motorcycle Safety Foundation Rider Coach.
4. Overcoming many challenges in my life that I never thought I could do (to many to list).
5. Reaching my goal and exceeding my goal in the gym.

5 things in my life that I am most proud of....mmmmmm

o wait....I got it...

I can drink alot of beer in one sitting.

I have the coolest fastest bike around.

I have some really good friends....they can't drink much beer thou.

ok.....there ya go....thats five .

hav a glud 1.....RSD.

40__s.gif

1. Being an adult at 18 and telling my best friends family why he killed himself over a girl and giving a speech at his funeral.
2. Getting my commission in the US Navy after months of torture by Marine Drill instructors in Pensacola Florida.
3. Getting my WINGS as a Naval Aviator.
4. Being recalled to active duty to be the Executive Officer of Camp X-Ray at Guantanamo Bay during its stand up and staying through the transition to Camp Delta.
5. Being the Pilot in Command during the rescues of 2 military search and rescues and two civilian rescues without any loss of life.

Oh, and if there were a six, it would be the discovery of the Emu Nation and it’s evil objective to rule the earth. And yes, it started in Australia.

O.K. I guess I'll give it a shot.

1. Very proud of my soon to be 14yr old son, Christian, who does very well in school and sports.
2. Proud of all my brothers and sisters (2 each) who have reached most of their goals in life and have become successful despite the loss of our mother whom we we're very close to.
3. Graduated from college and earned degrees in Marketing, Management, and Finance. Currently working on MBA.
4. Proud of the life that I live. No alcohol, drugs, prejudice, etc. Good job and healthy.
5. Most proud that I am able to live life another day through the blessings bestowed upon me by GOD.

Brian

5 things in my life that I am most proud of....mmmmmm

o wait....I got it...

I have the coolest fastest bike around.

I have some really good friends....they can't drink much beer thou.

ok.....there ya go....thats five .

hav a glud 1.....RSD.    

40__s.gif
ices_rofl.gif

hrmm...let's see

1) The Lord allowing me to get my bike

2) Keeping the shiny side from seeing the earth

3) Finishing College

4) Meeting my wife

5) Still being able to ride

1: I'm extremely proud of my wife.....she's absolutely amazing.....blows my mind on an hourly basis, and I can't brag about her enough.

2: my Dad.......came from the poorest dude around to....well.....not the poorest dude around anymore, on his own steam (well.....with lots of help from my awesome Mom)....years of hard work, and sacrifice.....he's a really cool dude!!!

3: My three closest friends.....Matt, Glen, and Dean irreplacable.....I'm proud to call them friend!!!

4: The things I've taught myself to do and things I've accomplished in the last 20 years.

5: My new business

1) Graduated High school. That was amazing........

2) Lucked up and scored an EXCELLENT job with an amazing  future! That is amazing, considering that I barely made it out of High School.

3) I have lived thru 20 years of HARD street riding.

4) I haven't had any knocks on the door with someone telling me that I'm their Daddy.................
wow.gif
You wanna talk about amazing?

5) I divorced my 2nd wife without lookin back.
THAT was tough, but the right choice!

<!--EDIT|SLEEPERBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081404785 -->

Back