First REAL ride and BLAMO!!!

Try 3 Tickets in one Year..............Damn You BUSA :bowdown:

Got the DMV Warning Letter to Prove It

Yep that sucks! I got one for 87 in a 55 today. I feel the pain!
Damn Bro...87 in a 55 here in ohio means u appear...i think it is actually down to 75 in a 55 and u appear...i saw ur thread earlier...and u don't have to go to court for that out west?
:whistle:

So the smokin hot GF is gonna help pay the fine right? :laugh:
Are you kidding...when i pulled over i pulled into some little store parking lot...she went in to look around while i was getting the "lecture"...she came out and said the guy in the store asked why we didn't run because the Indiana state line was just ahead...the deputy just laughed and pointed at his radio and said he doubted i could outrun THAT...at least him and her got a laugh out of that...LOL...then she asked if she could sit in the drivers seat of his cruiser while he finished writting me up...and sure enough...yup...he told her to go ahead...have a seat...next thing i know she is askin' him how to get his guns that were locked in the front with him unlocked...what a trip...LOL...if nothing else it was kinda comical...

sharanda's pic's 003.jpg

sharanda's pic's 006.jpg

Sorry brother. Maybe you can ask for some mercy at court.

At first I thought you had a little get off, then I read 70 degrees. Glad you , the bike, and the G/F are alright :thumbsup:

This wasn't a "BLAMO"...this was an "aww sh!d", but certainly not a BLAMO.....so...uhhh....how was the ice cream ????...... :oldcool:

So what's the score stateside if your stopped by the law. Here it's normally 3 points on your licence and about $85. Anything over 100mph you likely to be in court.

So what's the score stateside if your stopped by the law. Here it's normally 3 points on your licence and about $85. Anything over 100mph you likely to be in court.
Gonna be 2 points and a fine...haven't called yet to see what the damage is...i'm thinkin' 80 to 100 bucks...:banghead:

I lucked out yesterday, a BMW kept getting on my tail and owuld back off so i cracked the throttle and spead away from him and by the time i hit 85 in a 60, i got back to normal speed and about 30 sec later i hear the horns coming and then i see bluse lights. it was a lady cop and she was super nice i told her why i did that and said there was no excuses. she and her husband ride bike as well and she gave me a warning. The nicest cop i have met yet.... fheeeewwwww!!!!!! The wife dont know about this one either:laugh:

Tax collectors with a badge! If you play you pay! That's the rulz!

I lucked out yesterday, a BMW kept getting on my tail and owuld back off so i cracked the throttle and spead away from him and by the time i hit 85 in a 60, i got back to normal speed and about 30 sec later i hear the horns coming and then i see bluse lights. it was a lady cop and she was super nice i told her why i did that and said there was no excuses. she and her husband ride bike as well and she gave me a warning. The nicest cop i have met yet.... fheeeewwwww!!!!!! The wife dont know about this one either:laugh:
The LEO that gave me the ticket said he rode too..BUT...NO SUCH BREAK....
:whistle:

Back