First day of Active Duty

GA_boi

Donating Member
Registered
It was yesterday and being a 2LT wasn't so bad yesterday or today. :thumbsup: Currently up at Ft. Lewis TDY to help support LDAC. I will be here til Sept when I report to Ft. Benning and IOBC.

Congrats GA! Ft. Lewis was my first duty station active Army, and we loved it. Took a minute to get used to the rain, but once you figure out, that it is going to rain, and you don't let that stop you, we had a blast! :beerchug:

Congrats GA just remember don't take it personal in IOBC and make sure you network with others. Never know when you need that help from a Battle Buddy.

Fun times are ahead for you! Some truly lifelong experiences and friendships to be made starting now.

It was yesterday and being a 2LT wasn't so bad yesterday or today. :thumbsup: Currently up at Ft. Lewis TDY to help support LDAC. I will be here til Sept when I report to Ft. Benning and IOBC.

Yeah I love being a 3HB I'm currently at Ft. Puggle KAJ to implement operation LOFA with Ft. Matt and ASIC.
:poke:
Wow you guys have acronyms like I can only dream about....

All the best (foreign) soldier! :thumbsup:

I was an Army brat so I have a deep respect for our soldiers. Dad was a Captain, so yes I served in the Army until I was 5..lol

Back