first day

mrninja9

Banned
Well as many know i started working sunday for a local beer distributor. OMG i have never seen so much beer in my life. Pallets upon pallets aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwww BEEER.. but i moved over 4500 cases of beer yesterday and put on a semi hahah.....and it was insane not to bad the guys are awesome and so i have to be back at 6 tonight

irishdrinkers.gif
BEER ! I'd be in trouble real quick with that job.....I'd have to do quality control samples throughout the day.
grin.gif

I guess at the interview, they ask you if you're an alcoholic ?
mouthzipped.gif
Do you get discounts on the products ?

no that is what is bad i get shirts and stuff everu know and again here is a pic i could get yesterday this on one out of 6 isles

work.jpg

I live down the road from a Coors plant. They let (want) you to drink on break. They also give a huge discount on ber.
thumb_up.gif

Man I could get in trouble working the night shift in THAT warehouse
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Who's taking bets on how long before mrninja's passed out in some corner and in need of a new job?!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Beer...
beerchug.gif

I give him 45 days Va, at MOST 6 months, hes gotta find all the camera's hidden in the warehouse first,
rock.gif
rock.gif
then it will be beer time hey ninja!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I give him 45 days Va, at MOST 6 months, hes gotta find all the camera's hidden in the warehouse first,
rock.gif
rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There will be that ONE camera that looks like a keg; he'll never suspect and be busted...I just hope they share the video so we can all sit back and drink a few for mrninja
cool.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah, they will end up with video of him riding wheelies down the aisles while chugging a cold one
all_coholic.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There will be that ONE camera that looks like a keg; he'll never suspect and be busted...I just hope they share the video so we can all sit back and drink a few for mrninja  
cool.gif
rofl.gif
no he'll be trying to tap it trying to shove the nozel in the lense like a beer can in an exhaust
rofl.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rofl.gif

ghahaha funny

and yeah last night they had a cookout so we couldnt drink before work so we threw a few 12's in the cooler ahaha and when we got off at like 5 we had a few drinks

lycan i found the next thing at the bash i will try to get you a picture of the KEG RACK

Back